Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #31
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Andrea Bargnani

back on topic...

doesn't look like there's any chance barney is being moved this year. hopefully he can increase his value enough so we can flip him this summer for a great wing.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #32
GoodTrade
I airball my layups

GoodTrade has an OK reputation so far

your a moron...realistically you will never get equal value to a young talent like Bargnani. Its not like Boston is gonna give us Pierce for him so other than that type of player I and anyone with a brain won't move the kid this summer..man your an idiot..you dont trade good players that fit well with the team, you trade somone like JO, JK, Hump thats basically all worth trading....idiot
GoodTrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:03 AM   #33
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
doesn't look like there's any chance barney is being moved this year. hopefully he can increase his value enough so we can flip him this summer for a great wing.
I don't think it's ever happening now. I already starting to accept that Bargnani is the Raptors C for the next several years whether I like it or not.

I think if Cleveland offered Lebron for Bargnani, Colangelo would have to sleep on it and let them know the next day.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #34
GoodTrade
I airball my layups

GoodTrade has an OK reputation so far

hahaha....got a laugh out of me..gay and all
GoodTrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:34 AM   #35
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
It's the chuckers throwing up 3's early in the shot clock, or badly contested jumpers, that kill me (and ball movement/team chemistry/and chances to win).

Oh, you mean Jamario Moon? Yeah that guy better start dunking soon and getting off that 3PT line. Yeah, his shot has improved, but there is no way he should be an outside threat for us. He has to go back inside and dunk on peeps like his rookie season and stop CHUCKING 3s.

Oh BTW, if he bites on another pump fake I'm Sparta kicking my TV through the wall.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #36
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Oh, you mean Jamario Moon? Yeah that guy better start dunking soon and getting off that 3PT line. Yeah, his shot has improved, but there is no way he should be an outside threat for us. He has to go back inside and dunk on peeps like his rookie season and stop CHUCKING 3s.

Oh BTW, if he bites on another pump fake I'm Sparta kicking my TV through the wall.

I don't mind Jamario taking the odd 3 (the threat of him making them causes people to run at him, opening up the lane)...but he definitely needs to attack the rim more.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #37
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTrade
Bargs was beautiful but Kapono cost us that game with his anti-clutch 3-point misses

Bosh's cowardness cost us the game more than anything. You just see him go from a man to a little boy when Garnett is playing him.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #38
huppcap
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Solomon had an average game but that clutch shot made people think he played like Chris Paul or something. He had a decent game, but nothing to call home about.

I cringed when he took that shot as I do when Moon shoots 3s.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #39
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

LOL it's jokes everyone says MOON DON'T SHOOT THE 3 .... but when he makes it everyone is happy!
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #40
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huppcap
I cringed when he took that shot as I do when Moon shoots 3s.
Me too it was one of those. "NOOO, what is he doi.... oh wow, it went in?" moments.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #41
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
LOL it's jokes everyone says MOON DON'T SHOOT THE 3 .... but when he makes it everyone is happy!
I'd call it more of relief than happy. We hate seeing him shoot 3's, make or miss.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #42
huppcap
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
back on topic...

Unless they get offered a guy like Caron Butler Bargnani is not going anywhere and even then if he continues to play the way he has and get better this season it would be tougher for Colangelo to trade Bargnani for even Butler.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #43
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I'd call it more of relief than happy. We hate seeing him shoot 3's, make or miss.

Haha .... it's funny because everyone Moon jacks up a 3 and miss's Leo is always like " BAD SHOT "

But when moon makes 3 point shot ..... Leo doesn't say nothing!
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #44
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Haha .... it's funny because everyone Moon jacks up a 3 and miss's Leo is always like " BAD SHOT "

But when moon makes 3 point shot ..... Leo doesn't say nothing!
Maybe Leo doesn't but Jack tells it like it is. I recall one time after a Moon 3 point attempt in a close game him being like "Seriously? With Bosh, JO, Calderon and Parker on the floor, you're option #5. So know you're role or you'll probably be coming out of the game."
Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #45
huppcap
Local High School Star

Quote:

Even if it goes in I still say bad shot. You have to go with percentages and he is not a 3pt shooter. He does not take advantage of his strengths enough. He can out leap lots of guys. He needs to crash the boards and cut to the basket for dump off passes and dunks. If he actually worked on his dribbling in the past off season he could be a decent wing and slashing player. But he has no interest because he hates contact and has no desire to become a better player. He is just happy to be in the NBA.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: