Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 02-17-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
nmsunsfan
I airball my layups

nmsunsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default lol... GM of the year?... Kerr?...

Forgive my bold prediction mixed with sarcasm here... there is a case of empty sierra nevada porter bottles in the trash can after our celebration here this evening.

Kerr fakes the Amare trade to create some drama (shaq masterminds the whole thing). Kerr then fires porter instead. The suns in turn go crazy after going back to loose shootaround practices and nash's take on the showtime offense. Amare averages 28-11 the rest of the way, while shaq goes back to being a teammate instead of *****ing about touches. They go 27-4 to finish the relatively easy remaining season, securing 3rd in the west, and steamrolling their way to a surprising WCF showing.

You probably laugh at me... but stranger things have happened.

I should also add that if the above does not happen and stoudemire gets traded, Kerr is definitely a plant sent in from the spurs to sabotage the suns franchise from the ground up. Ticket sales and market share will plummet. Your move Kerr. Trade Amare and we all know what you are up to.
nmsunsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation
Default Re: lol... GM of the year?... Kerr?...

If Steve Kerr wins GM of the year, i'll donate my left nut to charity.
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Webb4
If Steve Kerr wins GM of the year, i'll donate my left nut to charity.

And I'll donate my right one to Steve, I think he still thinks he's shooting 3's for the bulls` If you wanna know where his loyalties lie, watch him gift wrap Amare to the bulls before the deadline, sorry Suns fans
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not gonna happen
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: