Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #16
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cheapest car insurance?

State Farm is expensive I'm pretty sure.

Your best bet is Geico, Farmers, or Progressive. Get rate quotea ASAP,
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
State Farm is expensive I'm pretty sure.

Your best bet is Geico, Farmers, or Progressive. Get rate quotea ASAP,

Actually State Farm is cheap... they have very low premiums... b/c they can! They control so much of the market... they can call those shots... but their claims suck.... no doubt
Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #18
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

So many factors. Depends on where you live, your age, what you drive, your driving history.....

I have State Farm and I pay under $100 a month. My mother has the same and pays around $600 for the entire year.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #19
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

/\bstract has decent reputation/\bstract has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlinger
Having life insurance means that loved ones can have cash to survive should one die earlier than anticipated, and this can be so a solid selling point, however don’t lose sight of life insurance’s alternative chief profit — peace of mind.

http://www.bankersannuitybrokerage.com/marketing-mall/

Car, not life.
/\bstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #20
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

Furthermore, if anyone one of you EVER, EVER, purchase some bullshit product like "The General" or "Direct" ("everybody saves when you buy Direct!") trust me, I will hunt you down, and you will pay the price. The ultimate price. Your life.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #21
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlinger
Having life insurance means that loved ones can have cash to survive should one die earlier than anticipated, and this can be so a solid selling point, however don’t lose sight of life insurance’s alternative chief profit — peace of mind.

http://www.bankersannuitybrokerage.com/marketing-mall/

Not until I have kids.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #22
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Not until I have kids.

Having children would require you having your penis in a female's vagina.

I don't care if you are a "balla" and that's what you consider your "status" ... all the self-confidence in the world isn't going to land you in the bed with a creature that has tits and female reproductive organs; so you might as well just have never said that.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\bstract
Having children would require you having your penis in a female's vagina.

I don't care if you are a "balla" and that's what you consider your "status" ... all the self-confidence in the world isn't going to land you in the bed with a creature that has tits and female reproductive organs; so you might as well just have never said that.

You alright bub? Every post you've made in the past five days has had a reference to me in it. Obsession noted.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #24
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

Quote:
You alright bub? Every post you've made in the past five days has had a reference to me in it. Obsession noted.

Hawker, you are the man. Why else would I be all on your shit? I obviously speak the truth in what I post (such as the one above), but you're right, even though I'm spot-on in my posts, it is a little creepy that I'm after you lately. I might need to ease up a little.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #25
Balla_Status

Quote:
Hawker, you are the man. Why else would I be all on your shit? I obviously speak the truth in what I post (such as the one above), but you're right, even though I'm spot-on in my posts, it is a little creepy that I'm after you lately. I might need to ease up a little.

Yeah, right on buddy. Totally spot on. Just like the claim that I'm a mad drunk racist.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

Quote:
Yeah, right on buddy. Totally spot on. Just like the claim that I'm a mad drunk racist.

Exactly, mad drunk racist nerd is more accurate. Hey, any pizza deliveries lately where you blacked out with Dominos guy beating your door wondering what the hell is going on?
Old 11-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #27
Balla_Status

Quote:
Exactly, mad drunk racist nerd is more accurate. Hey, any pizza deliveries lately where you blacked out with Dominos guy beating your door wondering what the hell is going on?

Nah brah. Thanks for the reminder though...good times with my buds. I'm actually headed to Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean on Saturday for a week. Should be pretty balla status. Thanks for asking though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: