Anyone else seen this guy play for USF?
I've seen a few of his games and have been really impressed by his skill set and athleticism for his size. Here's the rundown:
- 6'10 and 235 freshman (one year older because he transferred after committing to Maryland) with a great frame who could probably get up around 260-270 without losing too much mobility.
- A very good pure shooter with smooth jumper.
- Athletic and finishes well inside
- Has solid lateral quickness and can guard the pick and roll decently
- Not the best defender yet but shows promise and comes up with some nasty blocks
- Has a tendency to disappear mentally during stretches of the game.
I think he's got all the makings of a good NBA player.