Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
B-Baller14
I brick open layups

B-Baller14 has an OK reputation so far
Default ??????

I can grab the rim and I am 15, 5'10" and a freshman. Is this good or below average. Also, I need a quality program that is free of charge that will help me dunk by the end of this year or next year?
B-Baller14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
B-Baller14
I brick open layups

Default Re: ??????

I now have VJB. Hope it's a good one.....
Old 01-19-2009, 02:09 AM   #3
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Baller14
Is this good or below average.
Good.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
B-Baller14
I brick open layups

How about VJB? Will it give me some increased inches? I started Beginners Plyos yesterday. Quite abit of volume....
Old 01-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

VJB is one of the highest risk/reward programs ever... thats on top of the fact that pretty much any one of those "get mega hops in 2 months!" programs will destroy your knees if you are still under developed (i.e. 15 years old). I SUGGEST that you wait until your at LEAST 21, but since you wont then at least wait until you are 18-19. I know it seems forever away but its the general consensus your going to hear on this board anyways (this has been thouroughly debated) that these programs and anything special like this are a BAD idea until you are fully developed.

In an attempt to placate you I will blow some sunshine up your ass now...

1) As a 5'10" freshman grabbing rim right now you will prolly dunk by the time your a senior. I couldnt dunk until I was a junior and I wasnt grabbing rim until that same year. I just let my body develop and since your already wired for hops it will only get better.

2) You dont need anymore sunshine. Dont ask messageboard idiots what to do, go out and just ball/work/fly ect.

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Baller14
I can grab the rim and I am 15, 5'10" and a freshman. Is this good or below average. Also, I need a quality program that is free of charge that will help me dunk by the end of this year or next year?
very good i have some 6'0 friends and their lazy azzes cant dunk yet
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
Hoopla
I airball my layups

Hoopla has an OK reputation so far

Yeah you'll reduce the risk on injury massivey if you just chill-out for now and let nature do it's work. Its all very well being able to dunk at 16 years old, but it wont help you when you get shock injuries at 18

__________________________________________________ _________________
11 ideas to improve your mental ability in basketball.
http://www.best-basketball-tips.com/...an-within.html

Plus, lots of FREE stuff at:
www.best-basketball-tips.com
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: