Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.
Default Lakers Pre Season Games Televised?

i live in LA and was wondering if the lakers pre season games will be on TV? i have espn and fsn and tnt
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

most likley they will be on Kcal 9.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:42 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

last year they had one preseason game on NBA league pass as a trial.

maybe they will do it this year too.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:08 PM   #4
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Bring'em all on bb I'm ready for the new and improved Lakers!
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 03:51 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like your avatar lakers_3_pete

Keep it...then Kwame should get th afro to be a beast like big ben
Old 09-23-2006, 04:05 PM   #6
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I like your avatar lakers_3_pete

Keep it...then Kwame should get th afro to be a beast like big ben

I'm going to keep it honor of the fro and to get him off to a good start like he suggested that he would be doing, and if he doesn't oh well the fro's history. Wouldn't you say his avatar pic is a complete opposite from my previous avatar of the one with the lovely Vanessa Bryant it's like that movie Beauty and the Beast LOL

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 09-23-2006 at 06:10 PM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 05:07 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
I'm going to keep it honor of the fro and to get him off to a good start like he suggested that he would be doing, and if he doesn't oh well the fro's history. Wouldn't you say his avatar pic is a complete opposite from my previous avatar of the one with the lovely Vanessa Bryant it's like that movie Beauty and the Beast LOL

Old 09-25-2006, 12:23 AM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
I'm going to keep it honor of the fro and to get him off to a good start like he suggested that he would be doing, and if he doesn't oh well the fro's history.

So, you gonna grow that fro too? Now that would be dedication!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:51 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I remember peope talking about how ben wallace's fro makes him lighter or more aerodynamic.

Thats a bull crap lie I think hes just representin himself
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: