Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-09-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Who should Jamaal Magloire be traded for?

Another center? Or some other type of player? Who in particular?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #2
brewcitypaul
Can barely lace up my sneakers

brewcitypaul has an OK reputation so far

Our biggest need this offseason is finding a starting caliber PF to play next to Bogut who will be moved to C next year. I don't speak for everyone, but I think alot of us would be happy to get Lamar Odom. He's athletic, can run the break extremely well, is a great shooter with 3pt range and has great passing skills. Our frontcourt would immediately be the best passing frontcourt in basketball. The next coming of Webber and Divac if you will.

There are the Troy Murphy, Zach Randolph, Kenyon Martin, Carlos Boozer types available and out of all of those I think we'd want Boozer first, Murphy reluctantly and nothing to do with Zach or Kenyon.

But it seems like the hot rumor of the minute is Magloire and Mo Williams will be moved for Mo Pete and Charlie Villanueva. This takes care of two needs but I'm not sure if Villa is ready to be a starter. If he is we will have some growing pains and are definitely not a lock to make the playoffs, but have a bright future. Mo Pete is athletic, can score and defend, and can back up both the 2 and 3 spots.
brewcitypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
MilBucksFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MilBucksFan has an OK reputation so far

I like how this team is shaping out. If we get CV from Toronto for Magloire and Mo Williams this will get younger but we starting to build for the future. With Bogut at Center and CV at PF (remember the allstar game last year!) all those dunks! TJ and Redd in 2-3 years watch out!!!
MilBucksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: