Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 01-22-2009, 12:01 PM   #16
PsychoWorm
I brick open layups

PsychoWorm has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Alonzo Mourning is officially retiring today ya'll....

also to all the bitter raps fans... why?

what has not having zo cost your franchise?

its not like the raps were, or ever will be contenders.

you'd think they would learn after vc keeps punishing them every time they meet.

PsychoWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #17
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hate him. sad he got hurt cus i never wish that on anyone but not sad to see him go.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
KingJay718
Serious playground baller

KingJay718 has an OK reputation so far

Wow. Congrats to Zo on a great career. His game winner in the 1993 playoffs, against the Celtics is one of my favorite memories ever.
KingJay718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbpSaz15PDI
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #20
MrEncinas
Local High School Star

MrEncinas has an OK reputation so far

Really wished he would have had the chance to play again. Sucks to end your career on an injury, but the man walked off the court like a warrior that day.

Gotta get tickets to the night they retire his jersey.
MrEncinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can people hate this guy??
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

It sucks he didn't get to leave the game on his own terms. The man was a true warrior and deserves a great deal of respect
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
How can people hate this guy??
because he was a pos person on the court(i dont know the guy, so im not commenting on his personal life) but he was dirty and just in general a pos in his basketball life
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #24
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

for the ultimate warrior.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #25
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
because he was a pos person on the court(i dont know the guy, so im not commenting on his personal life) but he was dirty and just in general a pos in his basketball life
He was a man... He played rugged basketball.

Sorry that most general fans these days like the buttered-up fruit loop league that it has become, whereas I appreciate defense, and tough hustle play by one of the true artists of this game.

He wasn't a piece of **** on the court, he just made everyone hate him because he was so defensive minded.

It was beautiful to watch him play.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #26
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Amen! I only say that because he's also one of the biggest A-holes this league has seen when it comes to being off the court. For the last 8 years or so I have been trying for him to come visit our local recreation center during basketball season, and time and time again he has refused. Instead, Udonis was brave enough to make it out here twice. That, and the fact that I've had plenty of chances to get his autograph while I was younger, and he snubbed all of us too cause we were "in his way".

Good riddance
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #27
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of the greatest defender of all time. We are going to miss you Alonzo Mourning, and the Mid 1990's Miami Heat are one of the most exciting team in the NBA because they played rough and tough defense.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #28
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm glad that Alonzo got his ring before his retirement. The man deserved it. Hopefully Zo stays involved in the league somehow.

for one of the toughest NBA players that I've ever seen.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #29
NBACha
Decent playground baller

NBACha has an OK reputation so far

Mourning is (or at least was) a selfish jerk. I had the opportunity to attend a charity event that Larry Johnson sponsored in Charlotte about 15 years ago. After the event, the NBA players were supposed to come down and 'mingle' with the fans that paid $100+ for their tickets. Most of the players came through and at a minimum signed autographs. Mourning came through, guarded by his 'posse' with his arms in the air to avoid being touched. "Let me eat, let me eat" he said as he walked to the buffet. He ate, he left and never acknowledged one fan. Perhaps his kidney illness has humbled him but this is the one lasting memory of him I will have.
NBACha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #30
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

no way, i wanted zo to come back for the heat 1 last time. im gonna miss zo badly

fav player ever gutted
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: