Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-23-2009, 06:39 AM   #46
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation
Default Re: Official 2009 All-Star game starters

This is BS. Voting is rigged. Yi absolutely deserved that spot and you all know it.
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:49 AM   #47
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

This is a proud day for all of us Bowen fans.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #48
arf05

Default Re: Official 2009 All-Star game starters: Final results

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
the East will lose with him on the team

Allen Iverson is a team cancer, I wouldnt be surprised so.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #49
MD23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MD23 has an OK reputation so far

This the best possible outcome imagine if melo iverson Yi and MeMack had all been voted in then all star would have been ruined forever. And ppl who are sayin stat shudnt be in there i agree he is underperforming this year however i cant see a better forward in the west other than Duncan to take his spot so he get it by default
MD23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #50
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

Why are people even raising the question why Tmac got passed up by CP3? We complain about the voting but theres no way Tmac deserved to start at all. You can make a case that he doesnt deserve to be an all star at all this year(rest or not)

maybe the voters just got smart overnight

anyways.. didnt think chris paul was going to get to start so.....
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #51
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOHCP3
Why are people even raising the question why Tmac got passed up by CP3? We complain about the voting but theres no way Tmac deserved to start at all. You can make a case that he doesnt deserve to be an all star at all this year(rest or not)

maybe the voters just got smart overnight

anyways.. didnt think chris paul was going to get to start so.....

No one's pissed at Paul making it, its just very suspicious how he got 1million votes in first 4 returns and magically gets 1million more to pass T-Mac in the last return, its obviously rigged. (Good thing they did)
But instead of just doing this stupid ****, why dont they just change the voting system, idiots, whats the point of counting votes if they end up rigging it anyways lol.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #52
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would've loved to have seen Bowen in the All-Star game. You know some one would've gone home with busted up ankle or a bruised shin.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #53
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

LeBron would be ****ting his pants weeks in advance.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM   #54
Gougou
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Gougou has an OK reputation so far

Chris Paul > Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant > Dwyane Wade
Amare Stoudemire < LeBron James
Tim Duncan < Kevin Garnett
Yao Ming > Dwight Howard

Gougou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #55
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

kg has to do alot more then ride someones coat to victory to suprass duncan. fan boy :P
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #56
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would love to see LeBron have a Triple Double Performance in the All Star Game.

And Mo Williams should join LeBron in the All Star Game because he's the 2nd best PG in the Eastern Conference.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #57
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
Chris Paul starting at last.

I'd rate the matchups like this (based on this season only):

Chris Paul > Allen Iverson
Kobe Bryant = Dwyane Wade
Amare Stoudemire < LeBron James
Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett
Yao Ming < Dwight Howard

Based on this season
Wade > Kobe
at least for me...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #58
dware94
Banned

dware94 has decent reputationdware94 has decent reputation

i like east
dware94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:19 AM   #59
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Based on this season
Wade > Kobe
at least for me...

Kobe has been the best player in the league the last 5 weeks of the season, so I would call them even at this point.

Kobe has been tearing it up, averaging 30/5.5/5.7 on 48% shooting.
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #60
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

eh everyone knows that AI is always in it.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: