Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2006, 01:43 PM   #16
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Keyshawn has been impressing the hell out of me this season, didn't know he'll be THAT crucial to our offense....Carolina allowed only 6 total yards 1st quarter...no Morgan either!!
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:43 PM   #17
West-Side
Decent college freshman

STEVE SMITH for 33 yards....welcome back homie!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 01:43 PM   #18
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh yeah, I have Keyshawn too. Good day for my fantasy team so far...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:44 PM   #19
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
hey miles I was loving that Portis and Johnson scenario, I have both in our fantasy league, Your team is kicking butt though...

Amazing how well my team can look when Delhomme plays like he should be playing.

Tappers will get back into it though, it is way, way early.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #20
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
I live in Austin TX, Vince Young is bigger than the Governer in this town, yet I cant get the Titans games on free TV? I seriously doubt that the Texans are 1/5th the draw in this market as the Titans especially with Vince probably getting the ball next week full time.

Collins is 2-7 so far, you just know Vince will play in this game. Yet I get the Skins and Texans, ugh.
I love watching this game because its my fantasy team but yeah i would rather watch vince too(you know i am a huge vince fan)
Old 09-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #21
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Key & Smith each have 50+ receiving yards ALREADY...
Old 09-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #22
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Amazing how well my team can look when Delhomme plays like he should be playing.

Tappers will get back into it though, it is way, way early.
Im happy with how my team is going i havent gotten my 25+ from my defense yet and im way up... Like you said, still early though..
Old 09-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #23
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got dammit why didnt I stary Key. I figured hed improve with Smith back but 2tds and like 65 yards in the second quarter? Coles better have about 150 and a TD today.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:47 PM   #24
miles berg
MFFL

Tappers just got a defensive TD from the Colts, dammit.

And Kerry Collins just threw a TD to former Longhron Bo Scaife, ugh.

Scaife is a nice fantasy sleeper though, once Vince gets in there he will probably become his 2nd favorite option after Drew Bennett.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #25
raiderfan19
Shazam!

I told you ed gave up on keyshawn too soon
Old 09-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #26
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Key runs the ball? What's next he'll throw for a TD? Damn he's going to make Gruden cry by the end of the day...
Old 09-24-2006, 01:49 PM   #27
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Key still has arguably the best hands in football.....still!
Old 09-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #28
miles berg
MFFL

Keyshawn is so underrated it is silly.

He can do everything and he is a gamer, he leaves it on the field, and he blocks like a damn FB. He gets mouthy here and there but that is just beause of his passion.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #29
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Tappers just got a defensive TD from the Colts, dammit.

And Kerry Collins just threw a TD to former Longhron Bo Scaife, ugh.

Scaife is a nice fantasy sleeper though, once Vince gets in there he will probably become his 2nd favorite option after Drew Bennett.
yeah i thought about picking up scaife, i have always like him. I love LJ smith though. As far as I know i was the first one on his bandwagon so no need to hop off now when he has the most receiving yards of any TE in the nfl...
Old 09-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #30
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I can't believe I have to work for the 2nd week straight, and BTW download TVU Player and you can watch some NFL games there. I live in NY and I watched the 1st Niners game on this program, but the only problem is the quality, however it's free so can't complain.

This week were facing the Eagles, and coming from the humilating lost to the Giants, I have a feeling that they're going to kill us.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: