Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #31
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I might be over-board but honestly is there any other receiver in football that AFFECTS his team as much as Smith, they're TOTALLY different with him in the game...I don't see Owens having that impact on Dallas, Moss and Raiders?...Harrison? I just don't see a more valuable receiver in the game then Smith.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chris Henry akas Poor Man's Randy Moss just scored a TD on Pitt. 7-7 tied.

Minny defense getting in the Bears ASS.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
I might be over-board but honestly is there any other receiver in football that AFFECTS his team as much as Smith, they're TOTALLY different with him in the game...I don't see Owens having that impact on Dallas, Moss and Raiders?...Harrison? I just don't see a more valuable receiver in the game then Smith.

Moss has AAron Brooks. Nuff said. Randy Moss could do those things if he were wearing a Panthers uniform.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #34
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Chris Henry is this years sleeper. He starts for me on our ISH Yahoo league, kid is a knucklehead but when he is on the field, watchout.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:54 PM   #35
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Flea flicker.....
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:54 PM   #36
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Moss has AAron Brooks. Nuff said. Randy Moss could do those things if he were wearing a Panthers uniform.

Jake has 0 TDs without Smith in 2 games, nuff said as well.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
Keyshawn is so underrated it is silly.

He can do everything and he is a gamer, he leaves it on the field, and he blocks like a damn FB. He gets mouthy here and there but that is just beause of his passion.

He isnt a game breaker. Doesnt have downfield speed. And is good but not great in the YAC department. Still a good WR but I just had to point out some things he cant do since you said he can do everything.

Not to come off negative I'll say he role on Carolina is perfect for the game he brings. Meaning having someone like Steve Smith as the #1 WR makes him more valuable because the things he lacks Steve makes up. Nice marriage. And Key does what his game asks for. Possession WR, use his height, block. Hines is the best blocking WR, but i cant think of another better blocker than Key offhand.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Packers-Lions game is a joke. Just awful football.

And Kitna just aired it out to Roy, I'd definitely rather have him in there instead of McCown
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #39
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Panthers stay onside please.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Jake has 0 TDs without Smith in 2 games, nuff said as well.

Your point? Clearly it isnt to say Jake and Brooks are on the same level. Nah that isnt it. So please make your point because I see none.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:58 PM   #41
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ron dayne is looking pretty good. Makes me sad, I wanted gado to become the starter...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 01:59 PM   #42
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember last year the Saints fans wouldnt admit Smith was better than Horn and Jake better than Brooks till like 10 weeks in. Maybe more.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #43
West-Side
Decent college freshman

TB scores a TD, what an ugly drive for Carolina...lame penalties and a fluke flea flicker.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #44
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I remember last year the Saints fans wouldnt admit Smith was better than Horn and Jake better than Brooks till like 10 weeks in. Maybe more.

Well, they are probably bitter about letting Delhomme leave as a FA.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
This Packers-Lions game is a joke. Just awful football.

And Kitna just aired it out to Roy, I'd definitely rather have him in there instead of McCown

Detroit is...man. I heard you guys were RUMORED to be interested in Porter from Oakland. Whats that about? Roy Williams has been a joke. Definately talented but his attitude and head is in the wrong game. Mike Williams? Does he even play football or is he retired? I read an article that he too is a cocky, expects everything to be handed to him player. Doesnt want to earn anything which is putting him in the dog house and not in good eyes with others in that organization.

On paper Detroit should be better than what they have shown. Whats up?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: