Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2006, 02:01 PM   #46
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
TB scores a TD, what an ugly drive for Carolina...lame penalties and a fluke flea flicker.

CHRIS SIMMS *****!
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This Bears/Vikes game is exposing how the BEARS should have went after OFFENSE.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #48
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Damm Sharper just dropped a ball that he could of scored on.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #49
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Miami down 7-3 to Titans? :confused:
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:03 PM   #50
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

DeAngelo should get more carries...only 1 carry so far.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #51
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Daunte...man.

He's basically a deer in headlights. Some the miscues have been his fault, and the fact that simply he's not all there quite yet(physically or mentally), the the Fins offensive line aint helpin' out much at all. Mf'ers are blitzin' all day...

Titans 7, Dolphis 3.

If we lose this game.....
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:04 PM   #52
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Id like to see Smith get a return or two.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Damm Sharper just dropped a ball that he could of scored on.

Those kind of plays come back to haunt teams. You get an easy TD as opposed to letting your offense face a stifling and stingy D trying to score.

Sharper was probably thinkin TD all the way. Lost focus.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #54
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Detroit is...man. I heard you guys were RUMORED to be interested in Porter from Oakland. Whats that about? Roy Williams has been a joke. Definately talented but his attitude and head is in the wrong game. Mike Williams? Does he even play football or is he retired? I read an article that he too is a cocky, expects everything to be handed to him player. Doesnt want to earn anything which is putting him in the dog house and not in good eyes with others in that organization.

On paper Detroit should be better than what they have shown. Whats up?

They weren't really into Porter, at least that's what the beat writers here say. Think it was his agent starting that ****.

BMW has been inactive, he doesn't even suit up for games. Wants everythign handed to him, doesn't practice hard and that's all that Martz, Marinelli, and Henderson are about. I bet he'll be cut like C-Rog if he doesn't change his attitude quick.

And Roy? He's crazy, inconsistent, can't make a catch anymore, fuks up blocks, and talks**** in the papers, drives me nuts.

So many wasted 1st rounders, only worth his weight is Kevin Jones.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:06 PM   #55
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ouch, I won't feel so bad anymore.

If the Dolphins lose to Titans, damn won't feel so bad about the lions. Plus, you guys will get Joey with another loss or two.

Joey Harrington.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #56
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Those kind of plays come back to haunt teams. You get an easy TD as opposed to letting your offense face a stifling and stingy D trying to score.

Sharper was probably thinkin TD all the way. Lost focus.

True.

BTW what do you think the score will b between the 49ers and Eagles?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #57
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Phins draw a fumble, and put a holt the Titans drive in the redzone...Good ****...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #58
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
They weren't really into Porter, at least that's what the beat writers here say. Think it was his agent starting that ****.

BMW has been inactive, he doesn't even suit up for games. Wants everythign handed to him, doesn't practice hard and that's all that Martz, Marinelli, and Henderson are about. I bet he'll be cut like C-Rog if he doesn't change his attitude quick.

And Roy? He's crazy, inconsistent, can't make a catch anymore, fuks up blocks, and talks**** in the papers, drives me nuts.

So many wasted 1st rounders, only worth his weight is Kevin Jones.

I dont know how you felt or who you wanted but I was screaming Derrick Johnson OLB out of Texas and Detroit ends up drafting Mike Williams. DJ should be a Lion imo. Ah well.

How long does Matt Millen have before he is back to commentating for FOX? I read i think last year an article that his job isnt on the line as many seem to think or call for because of his relationship with ownership. The bond there is strong.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #59
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smith got triple coverage on the 3rd down and got the first down due to being taunted after the play.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #60
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

His job is not on the line. Not in any sense.

The Fords love him, he has the most security of any NFL GM until Ford Sr. dies. There's no doubt about it.

Lions just ran the option, I can't believe this.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: