Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2006, 01:16 AM   #61
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Before you start rating people how about you post something yourself *********? Geez you can read but you can't write....what a lazy bastard. Rate on Basketball knowledge , not ot threads nitwit
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:39 AM   #62
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Voltaire

Bored regular with too much time on his hands. Comes up with the novel (see done a million times before) idea of rating his internet 'peers' because when there is nothing fresh on the discussion board he has nothing in his pathetic little existance. Sadly he doesn't have the cajones to rate people under his regular user name. In perhaps the truest of ironies, the BS self serving thread he has started does the opposite of what he has set out to do (improve the quality of this community). This juvenile desire to seek approval and attention is the real problem with this board and scared little puppies like Voltaire who can't post a proper critique under their usual name are the real weakness of this place.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:45 AM   #63
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Voltaire

Bored regular with too much time on his hands. Comes up with the novel (see done a million times before) idea of rating his internet 'peers' because when there is nothing fresh on the discussion board he has nothing in his pathetic little existance. Sadly he doesn't have the cajones to rate people under his regular user name. In perhaps the truest of ironies, the BS self serving thread he has started does the opposite of what he has set out to do (improve the quality of this community). This juvenile desire to seek approval and attention is the real problem with this board and scared little puppies like Voltaire who can't post a proper critique under their usual name are the real weakness of this place.

I think i've read that in a book somewhere....
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #64
Evo08
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Evo08 has an OK reputation so far

Rate me pleeeese
Evo08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:10 AM   #65
bruinballer
Decent playground baller

bruinballer has an OK reputation so far

wtf... go ahead and rate me... of course, compared to most here, i have low post count (better than low sperm count, i guess... lol)

btw... SCY... ur avatar f'n ROCKS!!! (pun intended)... any reference to Pink Floyd in any board automatically wins props in my book!
bruinballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:17 AM   #66
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why not, I'll take a rating. Off season is coming to close, these type of posts won't be around as much.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:25 AM   #67
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

a-men ^
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:19 AM   #68
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

WTF. I could have sworn I made a post in here rating myself but its all gone. *poof*

Oh well, it wasn't a good rating anyway so just as well
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:51 AM   #69
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

rate away.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:33 AM   #70
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Rate me.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:35 AM   #71
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Go ahead, rate me for the hell of it.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:49 AM   #72
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Wtf is this? www.hotornot.com ?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:39 AM   #73
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

here you go, voltaire. this is a list of around 100 forum personality types:
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...igdogmetoo.htm

if you feel like it, you can throw in the "flame warrior" type when you rate someone...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #74
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

rate me
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:24 AM   #75
orfeomorfeo-ita
I hit open layups

orfeomorfeo-ita has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
You're thinking about the mathematician Descartes, he said "I think therefor I am", not Socrates.

It's said it was Socrates who had written on a Delphi Temple "I know that I do not know" (free translation from italian).. i guess the quote was ok.

The Descartes thing was about something different.
orfeomorfeo-ita is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: