Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2006, 09:51 AM   #76
craigthomasb
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
I've been reading this board since the shaq to miami trade. I entered in something about it in google and this board came up first. The board has had good members, but now I actually feed the need to post on here and intervene. Some posters here are just twats. some are good though.

Who is first?

surely twats is the plural or ****?
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:57 AM   #77
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
RealMenWearGreen

I just think you are a complete jackass. you are smart enough to pick on errors in someones post, but you attack them too much. Jackass, yeah.
Average poster.

So, you show me the error of my ways, attacking people, and then call me a jackass? Sounds like you're one of the idiots I've "attacked." Hypocrisy is one of the errors I'm smart enough to pick on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Voltaire

Bored regular with too much time on his hands. Comes up with the novel (see done a million times before) idea of rating his internet 'peers' because when there is nothing fresh on the discussion board he has nothing in his pathetic little existance. Sadly he doesn't have the cajones to rate people under his regular user name. In perhaps the truest of ironies, the BS self serving thread he has started does the opposite of what he has set out to do (improve the quality of this community). This juvenile desire to seek approval and attention is the real problem with this board and scared little puppies like Voltaire who can't post a proper critique under their usual name are the real weakness of this place.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:02 AM   #78
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
everyone on this board has..

Who are you?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:53 AM   #79
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Rate Me
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #80
Voltaire
Can barely lace up my sneakers

This thread was fun, but some people are getting the wrong idea. This wasn't a serious rating thread, so I wouldn't need cajones to do this udner my real name.

too many people have asked to rate em and i can't catch up, but im running out of things to say anyway. I've done i think 2 serious ratings btw, geewiz and gorapz iirc. i love some of the sleuths here. i think it was kobe24 that quoted me saying "can't say if you're #1 or not" but no one picked up (or at least quoted) that i had edited that post to remove that.

jtotheizzo, i actuall think this thread has improved the board (one thread that isnt a flamewar and that gets ~75 replies helps the board right?). the only sourpuss is get buckets.

who said i was bored? that personwas right heh. now that the being jeff accusations have stopped, it aint fun so i'm off to breakfast. I hope they dont burn the ****ing bacon again. or replace em with ****ty sausages. Who knows, maybe i'll find someone i know and we'll go to the deli counter and we can make sandwiches.
Voltaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:41 AM   #81
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:

jtotheizzo, i actuall think this thread has improved the board (one thread that isnt a flamewar and that gets ~75 replies helps the board right?). the only sourpuss is get buckets.

Take off your mask and post under your real name if you want me to agree to that.

...burnt bacon, shiiiitty sausages??? Sounds like someone is going to meal hall. Which poster here is away at college? Therein lies our answer gentlemen. Get the Columbo lot up in here to decode this dual identity. He is probably in the Western Hemisphere too as breakfast is being mention, so that rules out the Sheep Shagger from Dunedin.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:44 AM   #82
Xplict
I airball my layups

Quote:
Take off your mask and post under your real name if you want me to agree to that.

...burnt bacon, shiiiitty sausages??? Sounds like someone is going to meal hall. Which poster here is away at college? Therein lies our answer gentlemen. Get the Columbo lot up in here to decode this dual identity. He is probably in the Western Hemisphere too as breakfast is being mention, so that rules out the Sheep Shagger from Dunedin.
its Ced you ****ing retard. why havent you figured this out yet?
Xplict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:46 AM   #83
Xplict
I airball my layups

btw Ced **** off from this forum. no one wants your crying ass back here after that lame **** you pulled.

get a life and quit trying to tell everyone how awesome it is when its obvious you act like a troubled teen and not a 22 year old.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #84
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplict
its Ced you ****ing retard. why havent you figured this out yet?

Oh thank you for showing me the way Xplict (whoever the falk you are). It is hard for us mentally challenged lot to hang here sometimes, and so nice that intelligent posters like you can show us the way. Show how to be more like you , perhaps I could audition to be your younger brother and I could follow you around and could show mejust how cool you are.

You do realize it is almost 3am Tuesday morning where your boy Ced is.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #85
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

When you get a chance, I'd be grateful to be rated
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #86
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

I like Ced.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #87
Xplict
I airball my layups

Quote:
Oh thank you for showing me the way Xplict (whoever the falk you are). It is hard for us mentally challenged lot to hang here sometimes, and so nice that intelligent posters like you can show us the way. Show how to be more like you , perhaps I could audition to be your younger brother and I could follow you around and could show mejust how cool you are.

You do realize it is almost 3am Tuesday morning where your boy Ced is.
once again genius this is a forum whereby you post a message and people may read these posts at their leisure meaning: it doesnt ****ing matter what the time is where Ced is because he can read it whenever.

Thanks.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:54 AM   #88
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplict
once again genius this is a forum whereby you post a message and people may read these posts at their leisure meaning: it doesnt ****ing matter what the time is where Ced is because he can read it whenever.

Thanks.

It does when he posted fifteen minutes ago now doesn't?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=80
Old 09-25-2006, 11:59 AM   #89
Xplict
I airball my layups

its actually 1am where Ced is but does that really matter? if it was 3am does that mean its impossible for him to be up at 3am? the guy has no life so i would say that it is possible.

i asure you its Ced.

Anyway not important. i have to say i take back saying anything bad about you because this post is ****ing great:

Quote:
Bored regular with too much time on his hands. Comes up with the novel (see done a million times before) idea of rating his internet 'peers' because when there is nothing fresh on the discussion board he has nothing in his pathetic little existance. Sadly he doesn't have the cajones to rate people under his regular user name. In perhaps the truest of ironies, the BS self serving thread he has started does the opposite of what he has set out to do (improve the quality of this community). This juvenile desire to seek approval and attention is the real problem with this board and scared little puppies like Voltaire who can't post a proper critique under their usual name are the real weakness of this place.

I dig your analysing skills and i seriously underrated you. props.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:01 PM   #90
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Cheers!

But you'd be best to double check the time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: