Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #151
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board
Question When was the last time the coaches picked Ray Allen as an AllStar reserve?

When was the last time this "future HOF" made the team by coaches vote?
It seems like the only time he's ever made the game was due to someone being injured and Ray's taken their place. Last year he wasn't even good enough to be the first injury replacement. Pathetic.
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #152
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation
Default Re: All-star reserves revealed.

Good to know we'll see some Shaq crossovers again.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #153
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
That doesn't stop him from making the All-Star team. Whats Ray's excuse?
your precious pierce is only getting around 10-15minutes in the all-star game anyways
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #154
Coastal
Great young streetballer

Coastal has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2009 NBA All-star reserves revealed

I hope Jameer Nelson shuts up all these haters tonight.
Coastal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #155
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
And finally, Rashard Lewis over Vince Carter?

I have no issues with that. I hate how Carter plays now, and I bet the coaches do too. For every great game he has, he has a terrible one. And sometimes he scores 25 points, but if you watched the game he showed little effort, particulary defensively.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #156
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
hahahah Kobe, Shaq, and Phil. i hope Kobe and Shaq throw some alley's to each other. that would be good.
Holy crap, I didn't even think about that. Hahaha should be interesting.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #157
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation
Default Re: How did Al Jefferson not make the allstar team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
can you honestly tell me that Nene has better post moves then Big Al

Big Al is a center. hes played nothing but center this year

lol at Nene.. And yes Al has played center but his natural position is Power Foward. I mean 6'10 is pretty undersized for Center and he isn't really all that big/strong. But he should have gotten in as a forward. Look who got in instead of him, Gasol? West? I think most people would say that Al is better than the both of them.

What makes me more mad is Love not getting into the rookie game. He is the best rookie rebounder and has better ppg and rpg than Oden, WHILE COMING OFF THE BENCH.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #158
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Durant has a major case to be ahead of West also.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #159
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shard gets in over Vince because he adds a little size to a very small team. Shard gives the team another 6'10 guy to put on the court. If Bosh had been the only additional big added The East's chances of making the game competitive would have diminished a bit.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #160
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How did Al Jefferson not make the allstar team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al All day
lol at Nene.. And yes Al has played center but his natural position is Power Foward. I mean 6'10 is pretty undersized for Center and he isn't really all that big/strong. But he should have gotten in as a forward. Look who got in instead of him, Gasol? West? I think most people would say that Al is better than the both of them.

What makes me more mad is Love not getting into the rookie game. He is the best rookie rebounder and has better ppg and rpg than Oden, WHILE COMING OFF THE BENCH.
funny thing is, is that not only is Love the best rookie rebounder, he is also one of the best in the nba
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #161
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Durant has a major case to be ahead of West also.
agree doode.
melo, durant, & jefferson > west
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #162
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board
Default Re: When was the last time the coaches picked Ray Allen as an AllStar reserve?

Damn, I guess the coaches aren't the only ones who don't care about Ray Allen. Jesus..
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #163
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do people care about a team's record when it's an exhibition of players? If a team isn't over .500 all their players are garbage and their spots should be taken by a guy who couldn't do near as good as a #1 option as the guy who "stole the spot's" team?

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 01-29-2009 at 08:05 PM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #164
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I have no issues with that. I hate how Carter plays now, and I bet the coaches do too. For every great game he has, he has a terrible one. And sometimes he scores 25 points, but if you watched the game he showed little effort, particulary defensively.
Lol hes doing the exact opposite of that. Hes playing great considering how everyone in the beginning of the season said hes done. His defense is still decent. Hes nearly putting up 20/5/5 which only a select few do in this league. Im not saying he deserves to be a allstar though. I think JJ and Granger are the right choices. I would rather him rest anyway.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #165
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
NO Ray Allen

Just wondering, why don't you like Raymond?

But on another note..... How the hell did Gasol and West make it over Al? Maybe even how the hell did Shaq make it over Al? Not as mad about that cuz I love Shaq but, Al has been playing a lot better. But Gasol AND West? Just not right. And did Amare make it? Who is the PF for the west? Duncan?
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: