Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-25-2006, 09:06 AM   #1
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far
Default Lebron rated higher than Kobe!!!

This is only in the video game though - Nba live 07 - bron has a 97, kobe a 96....I was shocked when I saw it.
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
This is only in the video game though - Nba live 07 - bron has a 97, kobe a 96....I was shocked when I saw it.

thts wack.........in nba live....07...kobe should be atleast a 98 if LeBron is a 97....it comes out today right??? i got to go buy it....
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #3
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

yeah it's today i think
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 AM   #4
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

That's so ridiculous. I thought they were expanding the skill ratings to like 75 different categories for "live 07" - other than fancy passing and a little vertical, LeBron is nowhere close to Kobe on the rest of the skills, how they came up with a higher overall rating is beyond comprehension.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Really folks I am not offended by this. Because after all lebron averaged more rebounds and assists and all they did was just put him as a better rebounder and better teammates (to give him his assists)

So thats all it is.

But Kobe is waaayyyyy better. Ratings dont tell the whole story.

Im actually surprised they didnt put LBJ at 98.
lakerfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 02:36 PM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

hahahah thats nothing. lebron is rated a 93 on defense. kobe and bowen are rated 80 and 81.

oh yea...wade has a 90 on midrange and kobe and redd have an 85,86 i think.

tmac is rated 70-something at threes and lebron is in the 80s.

those are the ones i can remember off the top of my head.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:14 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ok now thats just ridiculous.

How much money did LBJ pay?

thats bull. no way Bowen and Kobe are 80's

At least lebron is a 60...but not a ****ing 93.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:02 PM   #8
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

The ratings for Live are realy screwed up for every player, you can edit them to your preferences though.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:28 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

**** Live their ratings pissed me off so much. They shot themselves in the leg with that BS I hope it'll be a flop. 2K7 is where it's at.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #10
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Does 2k7 have a dynasty mode? That's why I love Live, building all kinds of crazy Laker teams and taking them through multiple draft years and stuff. If LBJ is some kind of lock-down defender though, I'll definitely be editing that shiznitzle - I wonder if any of the game programmers are even NBA fans, they probably just rated players on the ranking of the jersey sales or something.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:34 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Or they just rate depending on stats.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #12
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Reality Reminder: It IS a game!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:38 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

thats true.

Ok im not offended anymore.

But comeon a 93 on defense?
lol woow
Old 09-26-2006, 02:06 PM   #14
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

lol, lebron cant defend like kobe, shoot like kobe or hit clutch shots like kobe.

lebron rated 93 on defense ? i guess steve nash is a 99.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:59 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
lol, lebron cant defend like kobe, shoot like kobe or hit clutch shots like kobe.

lebron rated 93 on defense ? i guess steve nash is a 99.

no hes 100.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: