Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-27-2006, 09:36 AM   #16
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

only thing I can think of is bron is stonger n throws more dimes but they have a rating on there like most likely 2 draw a defensive foul n bron gets calls when he''s out of bounds so...
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #17
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

haha...theres a rating for drawing fouls?

what the hell is this?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:00 PM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
haha...theres a rating for drawing fouls?

what the hell is this?
Wade gets 99 in that. There is a rating for getting away with turnovers too, Le-travel leads that category.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is there a rating for "draws technical fouls"?

rasheed leads that category
Old 09-28-2006, 12:54 PM   #20
dblockallstars

Quote:
is there a rating for "draws technical fouls"?

rasheed leads that category
I think kobe was 2nd in gettin Tech's wasn't he?
Old 09-28-2006, 12:55 PM   #21
dblockallstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Wade gets 99 in that. There is a rating for getting away with turnovers too, Le-travel leads that category.

le-travel
Old 09-28-2006, 01:12 PM   #22
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP
Does 2k7 have a dynasty mode? That's why I love Live, building all kinds of crazy Laker teams and taking them through multiple draft years and stuff. If LBJ is some kind of lock-down defender though, I'll definitely be editing that shiznitzle - I wonder if any of the game programmers are even NBA fans, they probably just rated players on the ranking of the jersey sales or something.

It dose it’s called the Association it is like the Live Dynasty but better. I was a live freak till this year I got the 360 and 2k7 and was stoked. I will miss the 3pt and slam dunk contest but that's it. In 2k7 Association/ Dynasty mode you can make 3 team trades and the cap is much more realistic. In live you start out way over the cap and can’t sign anyone in 2k7 you start with 1.7 mil or somewhere around that figure I think that 2k factors in the MLE and things that I don’t think Live dose I'm not 100% sure but if that’s not the case I'm not sure why the Lakers have any $$$ to spend at the beginning of the 1st season not sure if anyone knows the exact answer to that and can elaborate?

Last edited by schyza : 09-28-2006 at 01:19 PM.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:59 PM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

How are the graphics for these games?
Old 09-29-2006, 09:41 AM   #24
dblockallstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
It dose itís called the Association it is like the Live Dynasty but better. I was a live freak till this year I got the 360 and 2k7 and was stoked. I will miss the 3pt and slam dunk contest but that's it. In 2k7 Association/ Dynasty mode you can make 3 team trades and the cap is much more realistic. In live you start out way over the cap and canít sign anyone in 2k7 you start with 1.7 mil or somewhere around that figure I think that 2k factors in the MLE and things that I donít think Live dose I'm not 100% sure but if thatís not the case I'm not sure why the Lakers have any $$$ to spend at the beginning of the 1st season not sure if anyone knows the exact answer to that and can elaborate?
well, I can't speak for 2k but for live, the cap starts high b/c that's the actual cap the teams have, n if u want the realism or w/e, I would think that would b more appealing, teams like cats still have room....but I haven't tried the dynasty on 07 yet , but last yr there wasn't midlevel or 3team trades, but there was an option where you hire different assistant coaches etc, n I'm sure they improved it this yr....u can get guys who specialize in D, etc....
Old 09-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #25
schyza
High School Starter

I know that the Lakeís are way over the cap so it makes sense why Live has them over the cap so dose 2k from what I saw I havenít had enough time to play it yet only like 2 games of my association. But in live when you are starting a dynasty you canít sign anyone and in real life the team could because they would have the MLE. In 2k7 they are over the cap at least I am pretty sure (Iíll have to check when I get home) but still have 1.7 left to spend which I am assuming is suppose to be the simulated MLE amount from this year but like I said I am a little confused on it because Iím with ya dblock unless that is the MLE they are factoring in Iím not sure why 2k has the Lakers showing any cash.

For Freak The graphics for 2k7 on the xbox360 are crazy the movement and game play the signature shots are phenomenal Kobe has that curve to his body when he is shooting a jumper the fact that LeBron chews on his fingernails in the game to me is crazy it really comes down to the little things even JWill has that kick he dose when shooting. Like I said Iíve played NBA Live from EA for close to 10 years I think the 1st one was live 98 and the 2k never really got my attention but after playing the demo I was amazed and hooked. But I am defiantly NOT one of those guys thatís like you are so dumb if you donít get 2k I think it really is a mater of personal preference. I guess after so many years I just needed a change.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:33 PM   #26
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

1.7 is the LLE.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:44 PM   #27
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default Whaaaaaa!!

its a video game who the F cares.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #28
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
1.7 is the LLE.

Word that makes sense now
Old 09-29-2006, 06:58 PM   #29
dblockallstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
i kno but a lot of people believe it in real life n think the margin is even bigger than the game as far as bron's superiority 2 kobe
Old 09-29-2006, 07:18 PM   #30
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13

WHAT ARE U TEACHING THEM...VIDEO GAMES ARE HOW WE CAUGHT SADDAM...ARE U CRAZY!!!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: