Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 01-31-2009, 09:11 AM   #16
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How high does Philly rise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
yes, i agree..i was just asking...what was our record against them last season? actually it's pretty irrelavent i guess.
1-3 and I think 2 of the losses were complete blowouts
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:19 AM   #17
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

I think ATL will finish at 4, Miami at 5, Philly at 6, Detroit at 7, and Knicks at 8.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:23 AM   #18
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

How the h*ll did you not go with a "How high does Philly Fly" title?

You guys better enjoy being 7th, because you'll be stuck there for the rest of the season.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:26 AM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
How the h*ll did you not go with a "How high does Philly Fly" title?

You guys better enjoy being 7th, because you'll be stuck there for the rest of the season.
Because it's the Sixers, not the Eagles.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #20
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I knew they would turn it around they have to much talent.
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #21
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Iggy earning his pay check, I love that, but Brand 20 minutes a game, I don't like that. When he runs with the second unit are they running the offense through him, because wouldn't that make alot of sense? Elton Brand as a 6th man? Sorry I haven't watched any sixers games so I don't know how they're playing everybody
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #22
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Because it's the Sixers, not the Eagles.

???

But it rhymes dude, it rhymes!
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:49 AM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
Iggy earning his pay check, I love that, but Brand 20 minutes a game, I don't like that. When he runs with the second unit are they running the offense through him, because wouldn't that make alot of sense? Elton Brand as a 6th man? Sorry I haven't watched any sixers games so I don't know how they're playing everybody
The 20 mins is because he's being eased back in. His minutes have been 13, 18, 26, and 26 in the 4 games. With Dalembert rolling his ankle last night he'll most likely be the starting center with Speights/Ratliff/Evans getting more minutes.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
Im so nba'd out

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Anything but the celtics they just own the sixers.I dont want to play lebron in the 1st round.So out of the best 3 teams in the east i would choose to play orlando.Sad thing is every time we play a team with a elite shooter he seems to go off on us.All 3 of them teams have a great shooter
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dunno if the Sixers/Wizs had a game thread but I laughed my ass off at Sammy getting hurt and getting called for a 3 second violation. Only Sammy! I think it was messed up but just incredibly funny that it happened to him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #26
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic

and this is because...? Miami is so balanced throughout their roster? Detroit is so consistent? Atlanta has actually played a full season well in how long? yeah thought so
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #27
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Update:
  • 27-24 record
  • 4 game win streak
  • 14-4 in last 18 games
  • 5th place in the east standings
  • 3.5 games back from Atlanta
Old 02-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #28
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

first time we were 3 games above .500 since a.i

Last edited by Styles p : 02-12-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #29
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

We're gonna be at least 6, hopefully 5 or 4. If 5 or 4, we will make it to 2nd round
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #30
Biddy77
Keyless' gimmick acct

Biddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputation

man, that new coach deserves big money and a parade of playboy bunnies being sent to his hotel room on the road.

HUGE respect for the way he's got that team playing. that defense is

S
C
A
R
Y
Biddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: