Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-31-2009, 10:37 PM   #31
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Superbowl XLIII thread!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
I don't think those logos you used are big enough

This better?

http://www.nflwallpapers.net/wallpap...inalslarge.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3..._wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by big baller : 02-01-2009 at 12:01 AM.
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #32
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^He was being sarcastic.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:41 PM   #33
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
^He was being sarcastic.

I knew tht, lmao
Old 01-31-2009, 11:37 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steeler defense is...

...and this is coming from a Browns fan.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/31/sp...1&ref=football
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #35
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP, why does the logos in your first post HAVE to be so big?

Doesn't it bother you that it stretches the entire page out?

I don't even want to post in this thread.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #36
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
OP, why does the logos in your first post HAVE to be so big?

Doesn't it bother you that it stretches the entire page out?

I don't even want to post in this thread.

In the first page you can see everything clearly, nothing is messed up...maybe its your moniter or what not, but it looks normal to me

And you don't have to post in this thread, no1 is making you.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #37
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #38
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's starting to hit me. It's funny, usually I'm tired of reading and watching ESPN before the Super Bowl but now I turn it on and its non-stop Cardinals talk. I love this team win or lose. Just a bunch of talented guys that enjoy playing with each other. Even when we were losing in past seasons, this team was still fun to watch with true professionals like Adrian Wilson, Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald out there giving it 100%. You knew what you were getting from those guys every play and they never disappointed. I will cry if we win.

Then you got guys like Edgerrin James who stuck around and while he complained to the media, still showed love to his teammates including the guy that tok over his job. Then when opportunity arised, he was ready to play. Bertand Berry is another guy I'm just happy to see in this situation. Dude always seems to be helping in the community and it's sucked to see him struggle with injuries over the years.

Then you got the young guys like DCR, Hightower who play well beyond there age. It was ****ing awesome to see Hightower turn what looked like a dead play into the game winning score 2 weeks ago. DCR made a prediction during training camp that he would have at least 6 interceptions this year and as we head into the Super Bowl, the man has 6 including 2 in his first 2 playoff games. Dude is destined to be a star.

Cant say enough about Coach Whiz and the staff. They have brought a new mentality to this team. They have taken chances during games and outside of games that others might not have took. Coach Whiz is a prototype football coach.

Hell I'm even happy for Bill Bidwell, who I grew up hating. He was promised a stadium in 88 and refused to spend big money until he got one. Well he got one and he kept his word. While I dont necessarily like the man, I respect him. I also know this team is in good hands with his son Mike, who you can tell, realllly wants to win.

It will be a exciting game and I'm just happy to be in this situation. Win or lose I'll be proud of this team. Saying all that.....its time to get down to business and CROWN THEIR ASS

SUPER BOWL MVP

statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:09 AM   #39
PierceISTruth
Banned

PierceISTruth has decent reputation

cards had their fun, but steelers taking this one. book it.
PierceISTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #40
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09...c91&hl=en&fs=1

Pretty cool
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #41
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yay! Lets go Cards!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #42
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

ok, i don't follow football at all but the last few years i have stayed up at night and watched the super bowl.

now, who should i root for tonight, and why? make a pitch for your team! note: i have no knowledge whatsoever of these teams.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #43
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
ok, i don't follow football at all but the last few years i have stayed up at night and watched the super bowl.

now, who should i root for tonight, and why? make a pitch for your team! note: i have no knowledge whatsoever of these teams.

Cardinals because....uhhh....

Oh yeah

Since the Suns cant win the chip, why not the Cards?

Also, because the Cards are more of the underdog team coming into it.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Cardinals because....uhhh....

Oh yeah

Since the Suns cant win the chip, why not the Cards?

Also, because the Cards are more of the underdog team coming into it.

nice, i like both underdogs and the suns. so they have that going for them...
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #45
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre
Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre
Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: