Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
My point is you say Obama is all rhetoric, no substance when he already has done more than Ron Paul ever has and ever will for the country. Ron Paul looks like the one who is all rhetoric, no substance to me, all he ever seems to do is talk.
All this proves is you're mentally unstable. You're still talking nonsense with no point.

Closing Guantanamo while keeping other bases open is a talking point.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #17
lilmarcgasol
Banned
 
lilmarcgasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Camberwell, LONDON
Posts: 2,088
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
All this proves is you're mentally unstable. You're still talking nonsense with no point.

Closing Guantanamo while keeping other bases open is a talking point.
but banning water boarding and other controversial torture methods? Calling for a pull out of Iraq?

Those are things that are actually being done.

As far as I can see, all Ron Paul is doing is talking, saying nice things but not actually doing a damn thing.
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #18
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
but banning water boarding and other controversial torture methods? Calling for a pull out of Iraq?

Those are things that are actually being done.

As far as I can see, all Ron Paul is doing is talking, saying nice things but not actually doing a damn thing.

Well because your seemingly blind and can't see the thousands of legislation Paul introduces and speaking about how the economy actually works to an ignorant populace is doing nothing while "pulling out of Iraq" (which is actually pulling out only 40% of troops while the rest stay indefinitely) is being progressive. Give me the doing nothing all day.

I'm not going over the same sh*t I say in every thread because you're being facetious
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:06 PM   #19
lilmarcgasol
Banned
 
lilmarcgasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Camberwell, LONDON
Posts: 2,088
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Well because your seemingly blind and can't see the thousands of legislation Paul introduces and speaking about how the economy actually works to an ignorant populace is doing nothing while "pulling out of Iraq" (which is actually pulling out only 40% of troops while the rest stay indefinitely) is being progressive. Give me the doing nothing all day.

I'm not going over the same sh*t I say in every thread because you're being facetious
Wrong, you are not going to bother arguing because your main argument is
Obama is all pretty words, doesn't get any thing done

While my argument is

Ron Paul has never gotten anything done and just says pretty words

and Obama is getting more things done right now than Ron Paul has in his whole 70+ years of existance.

You can't argue with clear logic, so you excuse yourself. I understand
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
There is no substance in any one of my posts
Obama is not all words, he's rhetoric. For example, let's look at the number one issue in the world right now. how does Obama believe the recession came about?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:20 PM   #21
canadianballer
Banned
 
canadianballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 4,343
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

nexus would u bang ron paul if u had the chance?
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:22 PM   #22
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
nexus would u bang ron paul if u had the chance?
I'm straight, actually. But thanks for trying a worsen an already dumbed down discussion, kid.

Notice how such an easy question, he is to research his position on it proof.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 01-31-2009 at 02:26 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #23
lilmarcgasol
Banned
 
lilmarcgasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Camberwell, LONDON
Posts: 2,088
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Obama is not all words, he's rhetoric.
Hmm. But he's still done more to help out country than Ron Paul ever has in his 70+ years of existance.
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:30 PM   #24
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
Hmm. But he's still done more to help out country than Ron Paul ever has in his 70+ years of existance.
You don't know

People elect on face, not positions. You can thank the MSM for this.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
Sanity
I know from experience
 
Sanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,842
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
God, Rudy Giuliani is such a tool.


September 11th.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #26
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,285
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

I hate Giulanni more than anyone. More than Bush.

Check this out. So he's saying Wall Street bonuses totaling billions of dollars is needed or it will hurt the economy because those execs won't be buying lavish things to give companies like Gucci, Porsche, etc. income. Is anything in this video a legit defense for the billions in bonuses for companies we're bailing out? This is in 2008 too

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bus...at.defense.cnn
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:23 PM   #27
dajadeed
High School Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 819
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Someone needs to give the Ron Paul groupies their own little playground.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #28
mhg88
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,385
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajadeed
Someone needs to give the Ron Paul groupies their own little playground.

I guess you want the "playground" all to yourself. Let me guess, you drove there in your van and brought plenty of candy, right?
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #29
Legendofthe718
Danze Manatee
 
Legendofthe718's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jack-n-Kill, FL
Posts: 675
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

LOL I love when Obama supporters and ron Paul followers argue, it's pure entertainment. Both think their smarter and more informed than the other. Only thing missing now is an octagon...
Legendofthe718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #30
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Ron Paul lays the smackdown

Quote:
Someone needs to give the Ron Paul groupies their own little playground.
You're a child. Seems like your mother left you on the leash to spam threads with nonsense.

I'll ask your infantile ass the same easy question. What is Obama's view on what caused the recession? He should have been talking about it all throughout the campaign, you know, tell people what was WRONG with the economy.

The reason you don't know is because he doesn't know. He has absolutely zero education on economics and is being forced to rely on past administrations to guide him to make his policies. The same administrations that caused mess in the first place. If you can't see this, you're simply a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendofthe718
LOL I love when Obama supporters and ron Paul followers argue, it's pure entertainment. Both think their smarter and more informed than the other. Only thing missing now is an octagon...
No, Obama supporters don't try to "know" anything. They just say "Yes we can!" and "I voted for a black man and I'm a white person!"

Black people, or anyone who is educated on real economics, would laugh at arguments from Obama supporters.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 01-31-2009 at 09:40 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy