Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #1
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default !!!!!!!!Brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Brock Lesnar would eat Shaq alive and **** on Dwight Howard, these punk NBA players ain't tough, Brock would handle Shaq like a baby in the post, and dunk on Dwight Howard with ease from beyond the ark. Just stating the obvious.








Last edited by daballa13 : 01-31-2009 at 02:39 PM.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
JayGuevara
Hellbound
 
JayGuevara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 5,714
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

That's a very very gay tattoo on his chest.

Van Damme > all.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 8,435
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

I aint even gunna front, that b*tch swoll
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
AznTacoLover
Good college starter
 
AznTacoLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Portland
Posts: 3,168
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

yeah hella buff, would get tired in like 2 mins of running back and forth the court
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe
 
wTFaMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: COOGS HOUSE
Posts: 4,642
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

whos that girl?
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
plowking
Verticle?
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: We goin' Sizzler
Posts: 27,305
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

What an awesome thread.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox
 
Kebab Stall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Grizz-mania
Posts: 10,294
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
That's a very very gay tattoo on his chest.

Van Damme > all.
Agreed. That tattoo is pretty damn stupid, but so are most of his tats.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
yeah hella buff, would get tired in like 2 mins of running back and forth the court

Are you kidding bro, he's a Professional MMA Fighter, those guys have 10 times as much cardio as any NBA player, that's why you see guys eating burgers during the season and the Olympics in CB4's blog. He could run laps on the court. Here are his NFL Combine Stats.

After leaving the WWE to find actual competition, Lesnar decided to try his hand at football and tried out for the Minnesota Vikings. Brock's giant frame made him a perfect prospect for football. Lesnar's stats when he was at training camp included a 475lb bench press, 695lb squat, 4.7 second forty-yard dash, 10 foot standing broad jump, and a 36 1/2 inch vertical leap. All while weighing in at a staggering 290lbs.

To put some of those numbers in perspective, Emmit Smith, Vince Young, and Jerry Rice did not run the forty as fast as Brock did.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:40 PM   #9
mhg88
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,334
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daballa13
Are you kidding bro, he's a Professional MMA Fighter, those guys have 10 times as much cardio as any NBA player, that's why you see guys eating burgers during the season and the Olympics in CB4's blog. He could run laps on the court. Here are his NFL Combine Stats.

After leaving the WWE to find actual competition, Lesnar decided to try his hand at football and tried out for the Minnesota Vikings. Brock's giant frame made him a perfect prospect for football. Lesnar's stats when he was at training camp included a 475lb bench press, 695lb squat, 4.7 second forty-yard dash, 10 foot standing broad jump, and a 36 1/2 inch vertical leap. All while weighing in at a staggering 290lbs.

To put some of those numbers in perspective, Emmit Smith, Vince Young, and Jerry Rice did not run the forty as fast as Brock did.

If he was the perfect prospect then why did he get cut? Never figured that out
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
Penny37
Local High School Star
 
Penny37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,239
Default Re: !!!!!!!!Brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daballa13
Brock Lesnar would eat Shaq alive and **** on Dwight Howard, these punk NBA players ain't tough, Brock would handle Shaq like a baby in the post, and dunk on Dwight Howard with ease from beyond the ark. Just stating the obvious.
That may be true, but Fedor would have him face down on the ground tapping.
Penny37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
If he was the perfect prospect then why did he get cut? Never figured that out

He hadn't played football since High School 10 years before and he didn't know **** about football.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #12
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default Re: !!!!!!!!Brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny37
That may be true, but Fedor would have him face down on the ground tapping.

I agree.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez
 
SLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: http://slysden.com
Posts: 792
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
That's a very very gay tattoo on his chest.

Van Damme > all.
I thinks it pretty cool
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
I thinks it pretty cool

Your alone there bud.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #15
daballa13
I rule the local playground
 
daballa13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 593
Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Lesnar is the best White Athlete in the world.
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy