Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board
Default Re: Call of Duty 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
WTF are you talking about? Obviously you never discovered Hardcore mode.

hardcore mode is ok, sill autoaims though u just cant see ur crosshair. i dnt play games much anymore but if ud played socom or cs or something u would know cod is easy. socom 2 online=best game ever
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #17
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Uh, Call of Duty 5 (World at War) is out now and blows Call of Duty 4 away.

I disagree. I'd rather shoot an ak47 and an m4 then a bolt action rifle.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #18
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
hardcore mode is ok, sill autoaims though u just cant see ur crosshair. i dnt play games much anymore but if ud played socom or cs or something u would know cod is easy. socom 2 online=best game ever

Are you talking about games on the computer or cs on a computer vs. cod4 on an xbox.

I find games a lot harder to play on xbox then on a computer for obvious reasons. Using a mouse to aim is easier then using your thumb on a toggle stick.

I still play counter strike too.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

i prefer consoles to the computer, i wa just using cs as an example as its lasted ages and is still competitive

i used 2 be a pretty serious gamer a few years ago, clan matches tournaments ect. i cba with it anymore dnt have the time. basically if u go to a gaming forum where theres some good and serious gamers the concensus will be that cod is easy.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #20
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation here

Maybe Call of Duty autoaims on XBox, but it don't do that on PC. I personally find counterstrike way easier than Call of Duty. I can dominate counterstrike matches, plant the bomb, and kill the other team. In the CoD equivalent Search & Destroy half the time I get killed and never even seen the guy that shot me.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #21
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
i prefer consoles to the computer, i wa just using cs as an example as its lasted ages and is still competitive

i used 2 be a pretty serious gamer a few years ago, clan matches tournaments ect. i cba with it anymore dnt have the time. basically if u go to a gaming forum where theres some good and serious gamers the concensus will be that cod is easy.

Damn...I remember I used to scrim back in 9th grade with some buddies and we never won. lol Fun times though anyways.

Nowadays I surf, play simpsons freeze tag and death run maps.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #22
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Maybe Call of Duty autoaims on XBox, but it don't do that on PC. I personally find counterstrike way easier than Call of Duty. I can dominate counterstrike matches, plant the bomb, and kill the other team. In the CoD equivalent Search & Destroy half the time I get killed and never even seen the guy that shot me.

You can turn it off.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

a thing that anoys me about cod is that headshots arent really heaadshots, and with some guns like the m16 its better to aim at the knees instead of the head.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CoD 4 is one of the smoothest and most overall well made shooters I have ever played. Great game.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #25
PierceISTruth
Banned

PierceISTruth has decent reputation

lol at people who thing cod5>cod4
PierceISTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #26
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say COD4 and Gears of War (First) are the best shooting games released on the 360.

I don't play video games too much, so COD4 hasn't lost it's fun, and probably never will. I've had the game for a year now, just reached rank 20 on the multiplayer.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
¢ross√er
I trust me!

¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
CoD 4 is one of the smoothest and most overall well made shooters I have ever played. Great game.

The sniper mission is the most enjoyable level I have ever experienced in my life.
¢ross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #28
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¢ross√er
The sniper mission is the most enjoyable level I have ever experienced in my life.

Have you played the sniper mission in World at War? That one goes hard too.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #29
¢ross√er
I trust me!

¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster¢ross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
Have you played the sniper mission in World at War? That one goes hard too.

I had no time to play WAW yet, I heard from a few friends that it is no where near as good as COD4. But they are the same gamers who enjoy modern weapons rather then old school ones. So it might be a biased opinion.
¢ross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #30
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Call of Duty: World at War is not a typical World War 2 game, and while it is made by a different group than COD4, it is based on the same engine and is practicaly the same game, except with different guns, larger maps, better graphics and tanks.

The battles are not your typical allies vs germany you find in world war 2 games, this is all US vs. Japan groundwar in the pacific and Soviet Union vs. Germany, so its not the typical world war 2 game by any means.
Graphics are about the same...

Anyways:
I think Cod 4 and 5 are about the same. After playing Cod4 since it came out... it just isnt as fun as it used to be... You know all the sniper spots, basically all the maps(everywhere to go), camping spots ETC...Thought the weapons rock...P90, MP5, AK74u The M16 is such a cheap gun though....

In world at war I love the Nazi Zombie game... Though the weapons up to about level 40 suck...besides the mp40 and type 100. The flamethrower is ok but nothing special...imo both are pretty fun.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: