Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #31
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: rate the last woman you banged

Most of you are overrating your right hand.
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
girl 9.5/10
sex 10/10

non wasted-vision of girl next morning 5.5/10

classic.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #33
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

2 Afghan girls, tremendous 3-some

10/10
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #34
-primetime-

5/10....average chick

7/10...in the bed...not that much experience...

pick here:

she is with some other dude that I don't know...but she claims she is sick of him...

I didn't wear a jimmy so I am hoping she doesn't have my kid...

anyway...
Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #35
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
-primetime-

Drunk post. No one take it seriously.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #36
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, primetime... just wow
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #37
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Replace "banged" with "wanked" and you get rid of all the lies in this thread.
Believe it or not, not all people are virgins. I mean, we might be in a minority. :

But anyone that went through college should have had sex. If they didn't, they should give up on girls.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #38
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Drunk post. No one take it seriously.
that was light hearted...

in case it wasn't obvious
Old 02-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
wow, primetime... just wow

Man.....funny, but knowing how much Meticode is into his wife....wow.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:30 PM   #40
-primetime-

reading this thread makes me want to start a new thread about the "lights out" thing...

morning sex is great...

but looking at but hairs isn't...

dim lights can be nice...
Old 02-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #41
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by óross√er
Most of you are overrating your right hand.
No way, my right hand is a legitimate 8/10. Now if I had of rated my left hand that high, then i'd be overrating.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #42
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
reading this thread makes me want to start a new thread about the "lights out" thing...

morning sex is great...

but looking at but hairs isn't...

dim lights can be nice...
I don't know what girls you go to bed with. My girl better be shaving downstairs, but noticeable butt hair? Not something I'm familiar with.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 02-01-2009 at 11:44 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #43
hack_a_shaq
Decent playground baller

hack_a_shaq has an OK reputation so far

hack_a_shaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #44
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last girl I slayed wasn't quite up to some of my previous achievements in terms of looks. She's like a 6-6.5, maybe a 7 on the best days of her life. The face is decent, the thumper is quality, the chest is lacking. But she has a definite allure to her. And I was drunk. But what it comes down to is, although she was nowhere near my high score in terms of looks, she made up for it with her off the ball and on the dick skills. She wore me out, I was sweatin like a slave up in Deebo's pigeon coop.

And that's the lesson I have to give to you all today. Yes, everyone wants to slay models and what not to brag and boast about and show off to your friends. But while that may make your ego bust, it may not have the same effect on your buddy. Sometimes you don't gotta swing for the fences. Sometimes you just need a double or even a base hit.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #45
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I don't know what girls you go to bed with. My girl better be shaving downstairs, but noticeable butt hair?

He probably meant peach fuzz or something similar.

If not though, may God help him.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: