Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #16
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation
Default Re: My New Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I like in the Mission by Dolores Park.

I went to Dolores Park for the World Cup finals in 2006, that s*it was crazy there.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
I went to Dolores Park for the World Cup finals in 2006, that s*it was crazy there.
Ha yeah, my favorite place to hang on a nice day.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
That looks ****ing awesome. Its always been a dream of mine to live in a apartment like that.
Thx bro, I'm def. happy w/ it. I'll take some pics of the elevator because thats probably the best part.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #19
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

Amazing apartment. I could easily live there the rest of my life. What does a place like that go for?
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:02 AM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
Amazing apartment. I could easily live there the rest of my life. What does a place like that go for?
750 per month which is dirt cheap for a studio out here.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #21
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I take it you haven't experience The Tenderloin yet?

i love that area. i stayed in a hostel in the 'loin last time i traveled to san fran, and each day i'd go outside, have a cigarette, and invariably meet some insane characters. i remember having a smoke one morning and getting approached by a junkie asking whether i'd like to procure some speed. out of curiosity, i asked him how much he was charging for his services, to which he responded: "$5 for a dime... it's glass though". needless to say i didn't pick that sh*t up

congrats on the place, marlo. from what i remember that area is mad central/cultural, and it looks like a pretty damn good place - awesome view! - for that price. thanks for sharing, i love threads like this.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:34 AM   #22
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
i love that area. i stayed in a hostel in the 'loin last time i traveled to san fran, and each day i'd go outside, have a cigarette, and invariably meet some insane characters. i remember having a smoke one morning and getting approached by a junkie asking whether i'd like to procure some speed. out of curiosity, i asked him how much he was charging for his services, to which he responded: "$5 for a dime... it's glass though". needless to say i didn't pick that sh*t up

congrats on the place, marlo. from what i remember that area is mad central/cultural, and it looks like a pretty damn good place - awesome view! - for that price. thanks for sharing, i love threads like this.
Thx bro. Def some of the best eats/bars in the city very close and central to everything. I'll get some other cool pics up soon.

LOL. The lion is a trip. I mean I wouldn't want my GF wondering around @ night but I'll be damned if a crackie is going to ever get the better of me. Junkies and homeless ppl scare certain folks at night. When I have family members or friends from the burbs come visit and we're doing the driving tour through the Lion I'm like "time to go look at the crackheads".
Old 02-02-2009, 04:51 AM   #23
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

that's ****ken nice as hell man.... ive always wanted to live in an attic high in a building and be all mysterious and shiii
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #24
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Just signed a new 1 year lease. Pretty happy about the place. 5th floor of a building in a cool neighborhood (nob hill) in San Fran. Pretty basic but very comfortable because I travel a fair amount. Anyway, thought I'd share some pics.

Building (top floor):

My room:

View from my room:
I see they gayness...... jk but in all seriosuness the view looks nice and the building looks organized..
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

if there isnt a view over the hudson river, its not impressive
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #26
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats pretty chill Marlo. Nice view, looks like a pad my friend had when I visited her up in Berkeley. Nice you got the 5th floor. Last place I had, I was on the bottome floor and the guys above wouldnt stop moving around until lik 2 in the morning. FOund a better place fortunately. If they are all studios, then there should be no prob though. Nice price too
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

750/mo is a sick deal for a place like that marlo. good sh!t
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: