Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2006, 08:51 PM   #16
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

What a start.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:52 PM   #17
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Wow, string of plays.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #18
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

that was a beuatiful play by the saints to block the kick. 7-0
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:23 PM   #19
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I like the Saints. I love Brees. and their whole offense is just awesome.

I really don't like Vick though. the guy just straightup can't throw to save his life. I wouldn't trust him to be a garbageman. he'd try to throw the trashbags in the truck and miss and spill all over the street. I just for some reason thought that by this time in his career he'd have figured out how to throw and become the best QB ever... whats going on?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:25 PM   #20
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

14-3 Saints!! Touchdownnnnn new orleansss
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:27 PM   #21
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Actually, Vick has impressed me with his throwing tonight. He thrown one of the more prettier balls to Lelie for that big gain. Alge should've had that TD catch but he dropped it. Things happen.

Vick has improved as a passer from last year. That's all you really look for, improvement.

TD Saints. They just might pull this one out. Hall is out with an injury. Hope it's not too long because he's one of my favorite defensive players. Real ball hawk.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:28 PM   #22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Vick is Throwing Good, Crumpler Dropped 2 TD Passes, That's Bad.

BTW, Brees Through a nasty Block, Then the WR got rocked in the End zone
Old 09-25-2006, 09:32 PM   #23
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Crumpler Drops Another but Fajita Contested that one very good, Fajita is everywhere so far
Old 09-25-2006, 09:39 PM   #24
IllegalD
Good High School Starter

IllegalD posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryIllegalD posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryIllegalD posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This game is f*cking bought.

Come'n. You know it'll make headlines. Provide "inspiration" to the scarred citizens of that city. No effin' way they were gonna let the Saints loose this one.

Hmmm.... I smell conspiracy...

Bush Jr. messed up the response to Katrina.

The Saints drafted Reggie BUSH...

Bush Sr. does the coin-flip.

1. Bush 2. Bush 3. Bush

3!!!

A triangle has 3 sides and 3 vertices.

The Eye of Providence is now COMPLETE!!!

ALL HAIL THE COMING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST AND THE FORMATION OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:42 PM   #25
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Actually, Vick has impressed me with his throwing tonight.
not tonite. I mean just in general. even if hes improving I want him to be the best ever. or at least close. he's got the potential. and it just seems like it will never happen.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:58 PM   #26
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

For all the hype Reggie is not producing the way I thought he would. Especially running the football. I hate to say it, but Maroney is the best RB out of the draft from what I have seen... so far.

Reggie obviously has more talent but damn, show that cutting ability/speed/acceleration to just burn defenders like you did in college Reggie!
Old 09-25-2006, 10:01 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
For all the hype Reggie is not producing the way I thought he would. Especially running the football. I hate to say it, but Maroney is the best RB out of the draft from what I have seen... so far.

Reggie obviously has more talent but damn, show that cutting ability/speed/acceleration to just burn defenders like you did in college Reggie!

Too early to judge. Reggie is getting comfortable with the speed of the game is is trying to be special every play. All the greats have done it. When he relaxes and allows the game to flow he will impress you. Everyone from fans, opposition, media and himself is waiting for highlights. All Reggie has to do is relax.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:05 PM   #28
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

17-3 Deloatche is an idiot, why pick up a penalty that is about to lead to a FG..idiot
Old 09-25-2006, 10:18 PM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

One thing I've noticed is the Falcon receivers don't really obtain enough separation from the defender to squeeze the ball in. I mean, all the throws have been pretty much on target from Vick, it's the receivers job to beat his man.

I'm not putting Vicks' low passing percentage tonight on him. It's the receivers fault.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #30
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
One thing I've noticed is the Falcon receivers don't really obtain enough separation from the defender to squeeze the ball in. I mean, all the throws have been pretty much on target from Vick, it's the receivers job to beat his man.

I'm not putting Vicks' low passing percentage tonight on him. It's the receivers fault.

Like when Ashlie Lelie in the Endzone got batted down, Saints D is sick Tonight with the blocked field goal now!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: