Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #46
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Marques Colston

Rookie out of Hofstra

7th Rounder, 244 Overall (if I remember correctly) - he was the third last pick in the draft, already has 2 touchdowns this year. Kid is a stud.

6 catches, 86 yards. Aren't the Falcons supposed to have a great defense?
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:54 PM   #47
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
9 catches for 112 yards

if you don't think that's good your crazy

you said nothing special yet he caught for 112 yards
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 PM   #48
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
if you don't think that's good your crazy

you said nothing special yet he caught for 112 yards
thats in both games COMBINED.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:56 PM   #49
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

That right there is what will always seperate Tomlinson from Bush.

One can get it done in between the tackles and get the tough yards while the other one can't, on a consistent basic.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #50
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
You realize that Tnew gave up ZERO touchdowns last year right? Newman is arguably the best cover corner in the nfl...
STFU idiot..I'm a huge Cowboys fan and wath every Cowboy's game...Newman is nowhere near the best CB in the league
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:58 PM   #51
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
That right there is what will always seperate Tomlinson from Bush.

One can get it done in between the tackles and get the tough yards while the other one can't, on a consistent basic.
that isnt the only thing. The funny thing is that Adrian peterson is twice the pro prospect that reggie was/is and he WILL come out this year yet you here about this season being the brady quinn sweepstakes and not the AP sweepstakes...
Old 09-25-2006, 11:01 PM   #52
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
thats in both games COMBINED.

Tiki Must have had a good game, or another WR was getting trhown to because i know we lost 16-13 at dallas and then the giants whooped there ass at new york
Old 09-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #53
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Peterson is going to be nasty in the NFL it's going to be crazy..
Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #54
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
that isnt the only thing. The funny thing is that Adrian peterson is twice the pro prospect that reggie was/is and he WILL come out this year yet you here about this season being the brady quinn sweepstakes and not the AP sweepstakes...

Adrian Peterson gets no love, he's carrying that Oklahoma team. I think Garrett Wolfe will do big things in this league as well. The guy can run on anybody.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #55
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Peterson is going to be nasty in the NFL it's going to be crazy..
and yet he receives nowhere near the hype bush did. Its funny. I will always hate bush for being 5th in the heisman race 2 years ago when he shouldnt have been top 10 and for stealing vince's heisman...
Old 09-25-2006, 11:04 PM   #56
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Quote:

Totally agree. Been a fan of AP since his first year in college. He's my favorite college player in a long time.

Brady Quinn will be a damn good pro QB, though, so I can see why a lot of people are saying it's the sweepstakes for him, because QB is far more important than RB.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #57
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Andrian Peterson had a Crazy Freshman Year, A Heisman Freshman Year Sophmore he still had a good year and this year im expecting a good year, he's doing pretty good so far
Old 09-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #58
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

I know Brady Quinn will be a really good QB, What do you Think about Jay Cutler?
Old 09-25-2006, 11:07 PM   #59
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Totally agree. Been a fan of AP since his first year in college. He's my favorite college player in a long time.

Brady Quinn will be a damn good pro QB, though, so I can see why a lot of people are saying it's the sweepstakes for him, because QB is far more important than RB.
Ive known him since 7th grade. We arent friends or anything but we played palestine and ive talked to him a few times on and off since then. He is one cocky Sob but to be honest, i would be too if i was him. He had some off the field issues in HS that few people know about(there is a reason he transferred from palestine westwood to palestine high) but he will be an absolute beast in the nfl. Absolute beast power wise. Breakaway speed. Can make you miss. Nothing he cant do..

edit- btw, I have actually tackled him. Yes it was in 7th and 8th grade but still...

Last edited by raiderfan19 : 09-25-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #60
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
I know Brady Quinn will be a really good QB, What do you Think about Jay Cutler?
I think cutler will be solid enough but i doubt hes ever a star. Im leavin room for doubt on that one though.

Quinn doesnt impress me alot. I dont know why. He has happy feet, not a great arm, and very limited mobility. He is essentially a weaker armed drew bledsoe...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: