Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #61
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PDT= 7:30pm

I hope I just did that right.

Kwaj, of course I can not match your league, I was suppossed to be a part of it!
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:54 PM   #62
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
Hey seeing as though allot of the guys in my league have joined this one..can we make it two more teams so i can be in it as well and just delete my league.

OK done. But we need another good addition. Get recruiting.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #63
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

am i too late chicky?
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #64
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
PDT= 7:30pm

I hope I just did that right.

Kwaj, of course I can not match your league, I was suppossed to be a part of it!

might be a good idea to put a cap on max moves so people aren't picking up and dropping players every single day in order to accumulate points.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #65
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
OK done. But we need another good addition. Get recruiting.

Yeah i seen hippos is the other one in my league, he is good...I think
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #66
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Is everyone ( Sizzle, KObe24, fatboy, Ridonks) Ok with deleting the league i created?
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:57 PM   #67
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

i'll be at a movie premier tomorrow night, but i'll set my rankings. i still think it's really lame to have a draft before training camp.
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:58 PM   #68
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
Is everyone ( Sizzle, KObe24, fatboy, Ridonks) Ok with deleting the league i created?
Yes.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 PM   #69
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sure man. So this draft is going to be at 10:30 Est tomorrow?
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:10 PM   #70
Seņor Cedric
why live??

OK, I think I have it sorted.

Somebody go look at their page in the fantasy league, and tell me if the time will be right? I have to work it out from my Pacific time, to American eastern and western time zones. I think its right..........
Old 09-25-2006, 11:12 PM   #71
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Ced, can you remove me from the league so I can register with a different e-mail address?

Thanks.

Last edited by fatboy11 : 09-25-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:16 PM   #72
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Ced, can you remove me from the league so I can register with a different e-mail address?

Thanks.

Done
Old 09-25-2006, 11:17 PM   #73
fatboy11

Quote:
Done
I just did it myself.

And you have the draft time as Wednesday at 4:30 CDT. That would be 2:30 PDT.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #74
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I just did it myself.

And you have the draft time as Wednesday at 4:30 CDT. That would be 2:30 PDT.

Huh? I'm getting damn confused here with timezones. I don't know what time zone I'm operating under.

I told Yahoo I was from California. It always makes you enter a postcode, so I just typed "90210" LOL.

All my entries are in PDT. What am I typing in*?

*I'm a retard
Old 09-25-2006, 11:23 PM   #75
fatboy11

You have the day as Wednesday and it's Monday right now in the States. So if the draft is tomorrow, it will be Wednesday for you and Tuesday for the rest of us.

EDIT: My bad. I was thinking it said 5 pm PDT but it says 5 CDT. I'm the retard.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: