Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-26-2006, 12:24 AM   #76
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*90210*
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:25 AM   #77
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

i'm too shlazed to find out when the actuall time for the draft is so can someone just post it one more time.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #78
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
Is everyone ( Sizzle, KObe24, fatboy, Ridonks) Ok with deleting the league i created?

Im cool with that.

Ced, wheres the info to join the league?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #79
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I just PM'd you the info, Sizzle.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #80
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

right now it says Wed 6:00pm ET...i thought it was gon' be 11?
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:31 AM   #81
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

as long as it's 10:30 or later tomorrow night or after 6ish any other night, i'm fine.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:31 AM   #82
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I just PM'd you the info, Sizzle.

Im in. thanks bro
Old 09-26-2006, 12:32 AM   #83
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Damn, I'm getting confused on these times. It does say 5 pm CDT. Oh well, I get off work at 4:30 so anytime 5 or later is fine with me.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:32 AM   #84
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

If everyone selects their time zone when they sign up...It will give the draft in your time zone, even if the commisioners time zone is different.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #85
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

was the end of your PM just for me ced? lol
Old 09-26-2006, 12:34 AM   #86
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Ced you make sure I am in this. In other words, LET ME IN!!!

BTW, Sizzle head to HH really quick.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:34 AM   #87
hotsizzle
Superstar

I have a suggestion ced. change the settings so that the league doesnt have to approve the trades. we know that there will be no cheating since we knoe everyone thats gonna be in there and we're all knowledgable enuf. besides, we all like to trade alot and we shouldnt have to wait TWO days for a trade to take effect...
Old 09-26-2006, 12:35 AM   #88
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i guess not (just signed up and read league name).

can you change it to 6:30 if possible. last request. by the time i get home from school it might be just after 6.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:43 AM   #89
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Cedric. Let me in!
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:54 AM   #90
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OK I'm working on PDT. Somebody just give me the time to set it to.

Seth I'll forwqard the details to you so you can join. Kobe 24 is pissing about.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: