Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: So Christian Bale is absolutely nuts...

haha that was fcking awesome.

yeah he was a dick, yeah he probably overreacted, but this sh!t doesn't suprise me at all, and i don't necassarilly think he has no right to get the "angriest" on set. i mean, this dude is the center of the movie. If it weren't for bale, I wouldn't be as interested in this movie thats for sure.

If i were bale, i'd be pissed off too if something like this happened a "second" time.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #17
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dude is gonna get garrote with piano wires if he does it again.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #18
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
haha that was fcking awesome.

yeah he was a dick, yeah he probably overreacted, but this sh!t doesn't suprise me at all, and i don't necassarilly think he has no right to get the "angriest" on set. i mean, this dude is the center of the movie. If it weren't for bale, I wouldn't be as interested in this movie thats for sure.

If i were bale, i'd be pissed off too if something like this happened a "second" time.

That is on point with what I was thinking...

I would not give Terminator:Salvation a second of thinking, if not for the fact that Bale is in it..

Also, with the fact that the film is a sequel, and action film (often times action films lack decent acting) and the fact that hes looking to properly revive a franchise.. I would image that it would be a stressful challange and you would want to get the brevity of acting done correctly...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After the day on the set was finished, Bale went to the Hurlbut's house, poured coffee on his 5 year old daughter, before preceding to kick her in the face and walk away.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yess... wtf!?
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:22 PM   #21
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

****ing american psycho on that ass
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
After the day on the set was finished, Bale went to the Hurlbut's house, poured coffee on his 5 year old daughter, before preceding to kick her in the face and walk away.

now....THAT....maybe... went over the line
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:47 PM   #23
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity

That makes no sense since there was a Bloodsport II released direct-to-video in 1996...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_2

and Bloodsport III...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_III

and Bloodsport 4...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsp...he_Dark_Kumite
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
That makes no sense since there was a Bloodsport II released direct-to-video in 1996...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_2

and Bloodsport III...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsport_III

and Bloodsport 4...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodsp...he_Dark_Kumite
They're like the bastard offspring of the Bloodsport franchise that sit in the corner and are ignored. It's not the real deal without JCVD in it.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #25
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Quote:
"We're gonna do 'Bloodsport 2,' which was my first movie," he said. "And I want to do it now in a very mature way, where the guy from Bloodsport is a complete bum, maybe abusing his son."

"They told me, 'No, no, no! You cannot make a movie in America where a father is abusing his son physically! It's wrong. And you cannot be a guy on drugs doing karate and shit like that.' I said, 'Why? Why? Tell me why.' It's against the rules of success. But I believe the other rules of success. To show something real."
hmm
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #26
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

No way, all these people defending him. You can't do that. No one has the right to flip out like that at someone else. I don't care if it's Christian Bale, or Al f***ing Pacino. If someone came up to me and started saying stuff like that, I'd check the s*it out of him. Things happen. Mistakes are made. As soon as Bale started saying, "I'm gonna kick your ass," he'd be done. That's assault, and I wouldn't stand for it. And that's not me trying to flex my "e-muscles" either.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #27
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Doesnt Al Pacino do this all the time?

Al's rants are real ones, they just use those in the film and no one can tell the difference. Like that scene in Glengarry Glenross. He wasn't acting, he was pissed at the make-up guy for costing him $10,000.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #28
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I literally had no idea Bale was English.

**** was hilarious, though.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #29
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
No way, all these people defending him. You can't do that. No one has the right to flip out like that at someone else. I don't care if it's Christian Bale, or Al f***ing Pacino. If someone came up to me and started saying stuff like that, I'd check the s*it out of him. Things happen. Mistakes are made. As soon as Bale started saying, "I'm gonna kick your ass," he'd be done. That's assault, and I wouldn't stand for it. And that's not me trying to flex my "e-muscles" either.
that's the same thing i thought when i heard this... bale had reason to flip out but i wouldn't let him try and bitch me out like that.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
I hear you but i am thinking that guy may have veiwed that as career suicide...

Bale may have already made sure that guy got fired already...

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: