Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-11-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
stoopidraptor
Kids at the park dunk on me

stoopidraptor has an OK reputation so far
Talking Bosh was on NBA TV..

Yup! just saw Bosh on NBATV...was there for about an hour...with Bill Walton and some reporter from Washington, along with Andre Aldridge or
David Aldrige, whatever his name is... Bill tried sneaking in stuff...like...All I want is Chris Bosh's autograph... and Aldridge goes...well he is from Dallas, but he doesn't play for the Mavs...but then Bill goes...well, he ain't going to be playing in Dallas anytime soon...he's got plans in Toronto...and then Aldrige jumps in...and changes the subject...Walton even asked Bosh what he thought about the Jermaine O'Neil Rumor...and before he could say anthing...Aldridge jumped in and said that NBATV didn't want Bosh getting into any trouble...and changed the subject again...but it was cool watching Bosh...talk about Dallas...he thinks the Heat will win game 2...
stoopidraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Bosh was an TSN too.. and he said if they don't trade the draft pick they'll draft somebody who is tough and has a desire to win. If he knows something we don't, and he's just trying to say it without saying "we are going to draft..", it sounds like it isn't Bargnani cuz he sounded pretty optimistic.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #3
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
it sounds like it isn't Bargnani cuz he sounded pretty optimistic.

lol

Hey stoopidraptor... you...post... like... brwman...
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
power works
High School JV MVP

power works has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

Andre Aldridge asked him at the beginning of a show if he'll be in a Mavs uniform since everyone is asking him why he doesn't play for his hometown.

Then he said....in his exact words.....I'LL BE A RAPTOR FOR A LONG TIME.
power works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:31 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
lol

Hey stoopidraptor... you...post... like... brwman...

Lol....sooooo funy.... that's the second time you've said that...do you usually repeat stuff.....cause you don't have anything else to say..
Old 06-12-2006, 09:39 AM   #6
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopidraptor
Yup! just saw Bosh on NBATV...was there for about an hour...with Bill Walton and some reporter from Washington, along with Andre Aldridge or
David Aldrige, whatever his name is... Bill tried sneaking in stuff...like...All I want is Chris Bosh's autograph... and Aldridge goes...well he is from Dallas, but he doesn't play for the Mavs...but then Bill goes...well, he ain't going to be playing in Dallas anytime soon...he's got plans in Toronto...and then Aldrige jumps in...and changes the subject...Walton even asked Bosh what he thought about the Jermaine O'Neil Rumor...and before he could say anthing...Aldridge jumped in and said that NBATV didn't want Bosh getting into any trouble...and changed the subject again...but it was cool watching Bosh...talk about Dallas...he thinks the Heat will win game 2...

Honestly you remind me of my ex-girlfriend when it comes to talking......You sounded like this.

"Well we like went to the store, and like, I saw this girl i didn't like, and like she was so like, like, like, rediculous and then she was like OMG, I hate you and then like, OMG, I like, just left."

Nothing against you or n e thing buddy, just sounded funny in my opinion.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: