Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 10:26 PM   #2176
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

no. wally has been a beast
Old 11-11-2006, 10:34 PM   #2177
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe you guys are vetoing Korver for Peterson. Sure it's a slight advantage for Glove, but it's not overwhelming. KK has been doing very well this year, and MoPete has been subpar, with minutes being taken away from him by Anthony Parker and Fred Jones. I'm sorry, but it's just not a big enough advantage to be worth vetoing. Oh well, your league I guess.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:07 PM   #2178
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I'd just like to say: MICHAEL REDDD!!!!
Old 11-12-2006, 01:21 AM   #2179
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
no. wally has been a beast
Why don't you suggest a counter offer because you can see that i want andre miller and I want to get rid of maggete and the other guys i offered.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:49 AM   #2180
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

I'm looking for a big trade y'all. Anyone?
Old 11-12-2006, 09:33 AM   #2181
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Why don't you suggest a counter offer because you can see that i want andre miller and I want to get rid of maggete and the other guys i offered

cus i dont want to get rid of andre miller.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:45 AM   #2182
Hawker
Banned

come on browntown pull out the W tonight.

lol bigboi. proposing me booz and kwame for dwight and camby.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:58 AM   #2183
Hawker
Banned

can i have some advice in another league im in?
Alright i am up 5-4 against this one team and i am up by .20% in FT and up by 24 points, down by 33 reb, down by 6 steals, and have 11 less TOs.

The only realistic category I can lose is TOs cus of the people i have playing. He ONLY has TJ Ford and Jason Kidd. I have kevin martin, david west(NOK), kenny thomas, bynum, kaman, and raymond felton.

I am thinking about benching raymond felton for the sake of TOs and hope i can get a bunch of REB from the rebounders and not get any TOs. Do u think i can play the people i have without losing TOs?
Old 11-12-2006, 09:58 AM   #2184
Hawker
Banned

double post
Old 11-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #2185
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Looks like Glove has been defeated in only his second week!
Old 11-12-2006, 10:19 AM   #2186
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha by whom?
Old 11-12-2006, 10:39 AM   #2187
Hawker
Banned

yo look at my post and tell me what u think.

btw browntown is going to defeat glove.

then i will defeat him next week

Last edited by Hawker : 11-12-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #2188
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Felton is decent for steals too with about one a game, and he could go for more. Being down by six in steals, you have a decent chance of coming back in that category. He can also give your FT% a boost, as he's shooting just under 85% from the line I believe. I'm going to assume you're up big in assists, so that doesn't really matter. You could very legitimate lose FT% if West, Thomas, and Bynum all have a subpar game. Although Ford isn't doing that well this year, so it may not matter. I think you should probably win TO's anyways, with Kidd and Ford both averaging over 3. So I'd start Felton and go for steals from him and Martin, with some of the bigmen shipping in a little bit. So yeah, I'd probably start him anyways.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:38 AM   #2189
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
I'm looking for a big trade y'all. Anyone?
who u looking to move?
Old 11-12-2006, 11:58 AM   #2190
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Felton missed his last game with bruised ribs. Early reports say he's probably to play. But it's something you might want to keep an eye on.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread