Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 10:56 PM   #2281
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
lets work on a trade
u still want butler and/or battier?
im interested in both. More battier though because you overrate butler
Old 11-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #2282
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
im interested in both. More battier though because you overrate butler

what do u got to offer

none of those BS players like A parker, kwame
Old 11-13-2006, 11:05 PM   #2283
poorlilrich
woop woop

what about battier, mo williams for hamilton, felton

you can add in b davis and hinrich or curry and kwame if you want
Old 11-13-2006, 11:07 PM   #2284
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
then how can you ever say "that he will beat him" or like you said i was going to lose this week.

Those predictions are based on how you did before, so it makes perfect sense to say that. But al that matters is the week you face someone

Exactly

Thats all that matters...And thats my point...It doesn't matter if u could've beat me then or before, it all matters about now...

And those predictions are by looking how u did in the past AND by looking at ur teams players

Hawker's and ur team is weak

Thats part of the reason i predict what I predict
Old 11-13-2006, 11:15 PM   #2285
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
what do u got to offer

none of those BS players like A parker, kwame
Im not sure who you label a BS player.

Hill for battier?

Hamilton for butler?

Im not sure who you want to trade off, so im not sure who to work into a combo
Old 11-13-2006, 11:15 PM   #2286
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Glove, it doesn't ACTUALLY matter who you're playing that week. It's not like a weekly roster change thing where you set your roster according to your opponent. You basically send your best lineup out everytime, and only very occasionally do you actually have to make a decision onwho to play according to the stats you need. So if you're trying to judge between two teams and compare them, you compare both teams stats to one another for the previous two weeks.

The record is actually meaningless if it's still early, when trying to find out who has the better team, because there are weak schedules. You compare both guys stats over the two weeks, and whoever has the better stats (or won more categories) obviously has the better team, or has gotten more from their team then the other guy has.

So if Vapid would've beaten you last week, according to stats, then his guys had a better week then your guys, and since that's all we have to base it on, his team is better than your team. End of story (unless your team was better than his in week one, in which case, you're both equal).
Old 11-13-2006, 11:17 PM   #2287
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
So if Vapid would've beaten you last week, according to stats, then his guys had a better week then your guys, and since that's all we have to base it on, his team is better than your team. End of story (unless your team was better than his in week one, in which case, you're both equal).
No matter how much glove loses by HE IS THE BEST. Its pointless to argue otherwise. Ridonks, you know better than to challenge his greatness, I mean, Glove.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:24 PM   #2288
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Glove, it doesn't ACTUALLY matter who you're playing that week. It's not like a weekly roster change thing where you set your roster according to your opponent. You basically send your best lineup out everytime, and only very occasionally do you actually have to make a decision onwho to play according to the stats you need. So if you're trying to judge between two teams and compare them, you compare both teams stats to one another for the previous two weeks.

The record is actually meaningless if it's still early, when trying to find out who has the better team, because there are weak schedules. You compare both guys stats over the two weeks, and whoever has the better stats (or won more categories) obviously has the better team, or has gotten more from their team then the other guy has.

But there are

Injuries
Strategies (Which I use, on benching and not benching)
And Games played

And all 3 factor in and change results...

And players have good and bad weeks too...

So the point is, it DOES change week to week, and all that matters is which week u play who...
Old 11-13-2006, 11:26 PM   #2289
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
No matter how much glove loses by HE IS THE BEST. Its pointless to argue otherwise. Ridonks, you know better than to challenge his greatness, I mean, Glove.
What do u mean how much i lose by?

I lost 5-4...He won points by 7, and blocks by 1...

And like I said, the team I have now, and the team I had in the beggining of the week would've beat !xobile

Its just that tranisitioning team that lost
Old 11-13-2006, 11:33 PM   #2290
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:

True, but it's still a good time to challenge him. He is a master at coming up with random excuses that somehow only affect him, and no one else.

Btw Glove, what exactly do you mean by "transitioning team"? Do you mean you made a bad drop and quickly changed it, and that's why you lost, or is it something comletely different from that? Because if that's the case, then that's your own fault.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:35 PM   #2291
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

I'm hoping someone caught on to the sarcasm in my last couple of posts...

Glove, you made a mistake and covered it up with a decent FA pickup, admit it.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #2292
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
True, but it's still a good time to challenge him. He is a master at coming up with random excuses that somehow only affect him, and no one else.

Btw Glove, what exactly do you mean by "transitioning team"? Do you mean you made a bad drop and quickly changed it, and that's why you lost, or is it something comletely different from that? Because if that's the case, then that's your own fault.

Yeah

At the start of the week I had

Watson
Perkins
Korver

1st

I dropped

Perkins, and picked up Bonzi Wells

But I was left with 1 Center...And Bonzi didn't play...And Perkins DID have a big game, so if I kept all of it the same, I would've won

And at the end of the week I dropped Watson and picked up a better center in Bierdens, and traded for Mo Peterson

So I got

Wells > Watson
Peterson > Korver
Biedriens > Perkins

at the end

So the 1st or last team, would've beat him...

Know to the part "your fault"

Yeah, and its all good, because now my team is better than before...I'll take the loss for a MUCH better team, wouldn't you?
Old 11-13-2006, 11:38 PM   #2293
Glove_20
The Expert

So its ok if I lost...

Because know I know my team is better than the one before, and the one before could've beat !xobile (No debate on that)

So, really I am better off...And my team will prove that beating No.3 Ranked Hawker who thinks he is going to blow me off...
Old 11-14-2006, 12:16 AM   #2294
poorlilrich
woop woop

allow the trade before tomorow
Old 11-14-2006, 12:24 AM   #2295
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

yeah, let their trade go through. You didn't waste any time letting glove's onesided raping of hawker go through, so why not show the same courtesy to others
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread