Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2006, 11:41 PM   #46
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default

how the hell are u guys team better
poorlilrich v glove
bibby, davis, maggete = AI(getting old),PP, and miller
Dirk, Ak, battier(stls,blks,3s) > gwallace, lewis, webber
pryz, curry = kthomas(doesnt start), Big Z(Varajao will steal min)
m miller(man in mem), mo will(is ready to lead team) > e jones, ridnour(split time)
poorlilrich is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:42 PM   #47
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default

that trade is ****

ur not winnning this league by making such lobsided trades
poorlilrich is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:42 PM   #48
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

...
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:43 PM   #49
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
how the hell are u guys team better
poorlilrich v glove
bibby, davis, maggete = AI(getting old),PP, and miller
Dirk, Ak, battier(stls,blks,3s) > gwallace, lewis, webber
pryz, curry = kthomas(doesnt start), Big Z(Varajao will steal min)
m miller(man in mem), mo will(is ready to lead team) > e jones, ridnour(split time)

try to compare ur team to mine, then u can decide if you have the best team or not.
bigboi_baller is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:43 PM   #50
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
that trade is ****

ur not winnning this league by making such lobsided trades
I'll add J-Will

12ppg 5apg 1.8 3s...
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:44 PM   #51
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Default

lilrich nice trade. AK trash and trash for peterson and someone else good
Hawker is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:44 PM   #52
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

How are your guards equal to mine...

Its not even close


Iverson is like 32, thats what Nash was last year, and he won MVP...

Bibby, Davis, Maggete?

2 of them are gonna get injured

how is that close
to Iverson and pierce and mIller?


NO WAY
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:46 PM   #53
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

And you didn't even comment on bench

Ridnour only played 32min last year too

The Z is WAY better than both of your Centers

And Kurt THomas is still getting 25-30min, cuz they have no one else...
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:46 PM   #54
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I got better Guards and Fowards

You got better Cs


I got better Util/Bench


So how is yours better?
R.LewisC.Webber G.Wallace < Odom, Boozer, Murphy,
Ridnour, Jwill <<<Kwame, Mobley

I have better forwarrds and Util than you glove
All you have is guards
bigboi_baller is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:51 PM   #55
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default

davis 18ppg 4rpg 9apg 2spg 2(3pt)pg
maggete 20ppg 5rpg 2apg 8(ft)pg
bibby 22ppg 6.5apg 2(3pt)pg
m miller 20ppg 6rpg 3apg 2(3pt)pg
mo will 14ppg 7apg

AI 30ppg 7apg 2spg
PP 25ppg 5rpg 4apg
a miller 13ppg 8apg
e jones 13ppg 5rpg 2apg
ridnour 10ppg 7apg
poorlilrich is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:57 PM   #56
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
davis 18ppg 4rpg 9apg 2spg 2(3pt)pg
maggete 20ppg 5rpg 2apg 8(ft)pg
bibby 22ppg 6.5apg 2(3pt)pg
m miller 20ppg 6rpg 3apg 2(3pt)pg
mo will 14ppg 7apg

AI 30ppg 7apg 2spg
PP 25ppg 5rpg 4apg
a miller 13ppg 8apg
e jones 13ppg 5rpg 2apg
ridnour 10ppg 7apg
Yeah and the FTs for the NBA FT Leader shooting at 81% don't count right?

And don't forget the injury risk on Davis and Maggete


It is common sense that I have better Guards

ask anyone
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #57
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

But right now I just want to trade...
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-25-2006, 11:58 PM   #58
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
R.LewisC.Webber G.Wallace < Odom, Boozer, Murphy,
Ridnour, Jwill <<<Kwame, Mobley

I have better forwarrds and Util than you glove
All you have is guards
Do I have to break it down


Gerald > Murphy
Webber > Boozer
Lewis = Odom (Maybe close edge to Odom)
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:01 AM   #59
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,557
Default

billups, hamilton, felton <<<< davis, bibby, maggette
odom, boozer, murphy <<<<< dirk, battier, AK
Yao, Frye >>>>>>>>pryz, curry
mobley, mcdyes <<<<<<<<<<miller, mo will
hill, reddick, brown<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<dunleavy, haywood, mason

bigboiballa's team sux, my team is the ****
poorlilrich is offline  
Old 09-26-2006, 12:04 AM   #60
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
billups, hamilton, felton <<<< davis, bibby, maggette
odom, boozer, murphy <<<<< dirk, battier, AK
Yao, Frye >>>>>>>>pryz, curry
mobley, mcdyes <<<<<<<<<<miller, mo will
hill, reddick, brown<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<dunleavy, haywood, mason

bigboiballa's team sux, my team is the ****
What about


Nowitzki and Mo for AI, K.Thomas, and J-Will (12ppg 5apg and 1.83pg)
Glove_20 is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy