Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 05:07 PM   #1186
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

for the record i shouldve taken AI and dwight. not paul and dwight
Old 10-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #1187
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Everyone...post ur power rankings, where everyone is so far...

Heres mine (Be honest)

1. Glove_20
2. Steven A Ballers
3. London Rockers
4. Frescate Italiana
5. Hawker
6. !Xobile
7. Poorlilrich
8. Kemps Crackpipe Pose
9. Big Boi
10. HallofOates
11. League of Doom
12. Miami Heat
Old 10-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #1188
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

lol andre miller is really being highly thought of. Supposed to get a ton of assists
Old 10-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #1189
Hawker
Banned

steven A do u want anybody on my team?
Old 10-13-2006, 05:42 PM   #1190
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

**** this, im on a hiatus until the season starts
Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #1191
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

best thread ever.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:12 PM   #1192
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Everyone...post ur power rankings, where everyone is so far...

Heres mine (Be honest)

1. Glove_20
2. Steven A Ballers
3. London Rockers
4. Frescate Italiana
5. Hawker
6. !Xobile
7. Poorlilrich
8. Kemps Crackpipe Pose
9. Big Boi
10. HallofOates
11. League of Doom
12. Miami Heat

So basically what you're saying is that I lost in that trade with Steven A. Well you know what if you didn't rip hawker off I bet you wouldn't be this cocky. Anyways, we'll see what happens when the season starts. I was 3rd all the way through my league last year and managed to win it all.

I also like how you have Hawker at fifth. He has no legitimate first round pick. You ripped him off, but you want to keep him satisfied and happy so he can keep listening to your advice and getting manipulated.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #1193
Hawker
Banned

how am i being manipulted? he gave me ONE piece of advice that failed to face me.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:45 PM   #1194
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
So basically what you're saying is that I lost in that trade with Steven A. Well you know what if you didn't rip hawker off I bet you wouldn't be this cocky. Anyways, we'll see what happens when the season starts. I was 3rd all the way through my league last year and managed to win it all.

I also like how you have Hawker at fifth. He has no legitimate first round pick. You ripped him off, but you want to keep him satisfied and happy so he can keep listening to your advice and getting manipulated.
Like I said...

I wasn't going to give Hawker that advice, if it wans't for PoorlilB!tch ruining my 4 Way trade by starting off the Iverson and Ray thing...

He ruined my trade, i ruined his trade...

The end
Old 10-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #1195
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Like I said...

I wasn't going to give Hawker that advice, if it wans't for PoorlilB!tch ruining my 4 Way trade by starting off the Iverson and Ray thing...

He ruined my trade, i ruined his trade...

The end
So why am I lower now then before?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:06 PM   #1196
vapid
Paranoid Android

Eh i don't care that much... Does someone want to trade?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:07 PM   #1197
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats for Big Boi and I to finalize our deal. I fine this trade very equal.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #1198
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steven I'm still down to trade J. Oneal to you.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:10 PM   #1199
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Brwntown, I want Lamar Odom. Lets talk. JO would be good too. BLockbuster?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #1200
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
steven A do u want anybody on my team?

I'm interested in D Howard
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread