Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #1201
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I don't know why Big Boi made that trade.... but it doesn't seem to be lopsided talent wise, now that Mobley is on the bench.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #1202
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I don't know why Big Boi made that trade.... but it doesn't seem to be lopsided talent wise, now that Mobley is on the bench.
I made that trade because of mobley probably coming off the bench now. His stats will take a big dip. I heard liviingston will also compete for minutes at both guard positions.

Now, im looking for a SF. I want to trade off one of my guards: VC, Hinrich, felton, hamilton, or mobley

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 10-13-2006 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:34 PM   #1203
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I made that trade because of mobley probably coming off the bench now. His stats will take a big dip. I heard liviingston will also compete for minutes at both guard positions.

Now, im looking for a SF. I want to trade off one of my guards: VC, Hinrich, felton, hamilton, or mobley
redd butler and igoudala are all up for trade
Old 10-13-2006, 10:08 PM   #1204
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
redd butler and igoudala are all up for trade
REDD . What do you want for redd?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:19 PM   #1205
vapid
Paranoid Android

I'm interested in hinrich carter yao felton and frye. Think of something. I'm going to sleep.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:27 PM   #1206
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Of course if I was Browntown, EVERYBODY would be veteoing it...

Vapid would've already typed his message, Poorlilb!tch would've said something like Hinrich > Bilups....And the rest of u would've followed...

You know its true...

About the trade, I am not gonna interfere, thats the way it should be...NO INTERFERENCE
Old 10-13-2006, 10:29 PM   #1207
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
So why am I lower now then before?
Simple

Its not so much as u went down, its more Steven A went up...

Ray fits his team good, (since he says he is a better fit than AI for him...) and Wilcox is more...U 2 were close before, and now he has passed...
Old 10-13-2006, 10:32 PM   #1208
Glove_20
The Expert

Wow

Just thinking about it

Browntown's team has become VERY dominating after this trade

LBJ
Billups
Odom
Jermaine O'Neal

Just those 4 names = domination...

I am going to have to say Browntown has the 2nd best team after the trade...
Old 10-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #1209
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

I cant believe how easily BigBoi got rid of odom after talking about how valuable he was to him. And billups > hinrich. But oh well, I dont believe in vetoeing.

brwntown, lets talk Odom or JO
Old 10-13-2006, 11:42 PM   #1210
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
I cant believe how easily BigBoi got rid of odom after talking about how valuable he was to him. And billups > hinrich. But oh well, I dont believe in vetoeing.

brwntown, lets talk Odom or JO
Don't believe in vetoeing?

Thats basically what u did on our 4 way trade

We all agreed (in other words, pending transaction)

and then u all vetoed it...
Old 10-14-2006, 12:10 AM   #1211
Glove_20
The Expert

I am gonna ask a simple question

Who still WANTS Iverson?
Old 10-14-2006, 09:34 AM   #1212
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I Want Iverson
Old 10-14-2006, 10:19 AM   #1213
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ME want Iverson, me want Iverson.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #1214
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Wow

Just thinking about it

Browntown's team has become VERY dominating after this trade

LBJ
Billups
Odom
Jermaine O'Neal

Just those 4 names = domination...

I am going to have to say Browntown has the 2nd best team after the trade...

Well thank you Glove. I finally get some recegnition in this league.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:11 PM   #1215
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

I made the deal because I wanted to pick up points and I expect to get 45ish from kirk/vc and would have gotten 35ish from odom/bills. I also think billups overacheived last year and may slow down without a big time defender down low (he will have to work on D more.) I also needed steals so i got about 3.5 spg for 2.5. If mobley comes off the bench, he will basically worthless. So whatever..

Did glove just compliment someone?

How do any of these sound vapid:

Redd/Iguadola for Frye/Prince

Redd/Bibby for Felton/Rip

Bibby for someone?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread