Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 05:04 PM   #1246
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Frustrating. Hall and Oates has the two centers that I want on my team.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:07 PM   #1247
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Surprising about H&O. He struck me as someone who would be very active. Oh well, only a little over two weeks till the season starts.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:17 PM   #1248
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Come on be serious...Dont tell me u still over value Ming, if u want to trade him, DON'T over value him...

What about, AI and SAR for Ming and Murphy

I am not sure, but what do u think
that deal was more reasonable than what you offered me

yao>>ai

murphy>>sar

Glove i love how you are soo stubborn in trying to make us all belive SAR is great, but your making it obvious how little hes worth in trying to trade him off everyday
Old 10-14-2006, 05:20 PM   #1249
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
that deal was more reasonable than what you offered me

yao>>ai

murphy>>sar

Glove i love how you are soo stubborn in trying to make us all belive SAR is great, but your making it obvious how little hes worth in trying to trade him off everyday
And what would happen if I showed his true value in a trade?
(True Value like that guy drafted him)

I would get rejected, so what would be the point...
Old 10-14-2006, 05:50 PM   #1250
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't mind the three way. But I dont want SAR. I have Kenny Thomas for a reason.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:52 PM   #1251
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Don't mind the three way. But I dont want SAR. I have Kenny Thomas for a reason.
What do you have to say to

Odom and Jermaine O'Neal

for

AI and Webber

Webber played 75 games last year and put 20/10 numbers...He also averaged 1.4spg and shot a good FT%...With above averages assists and 3s for a PF...

And AI, will help ur team more than ever now, since u lost in points and steals ur last trade...

Deal?
Old 10-14-2006, 05:55 PM   #1252
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nope. It still is a solid offer. Let me check out your squad, then i'll send you a nice offer.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:04 PM   #1253
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Nope. It still is a solid offer. Let me check out your squad, then i'll send you a nice offer.
Z instead of Webber?
Old 10-14-2006, 06:05 PM   #1254
Glove_20
The Expert

So what about our old deal?

I am not too sure either

AI, Z, SAR for Billups and Odom
Old 10-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #1255
browntown

ok here is a fiar deal Billups and Odom for AI and Lewis.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:41 PM   #1256
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
ok here is a fiar deal Billups and Odom for AI and Lewis.
No

I over value Lewis (Am from Seattle)...He is = to Odom for me

Lets just do

Odom and Billups for AI, Z (and SAR if u want it)

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-14-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #1257
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

how bout AI/Z for Yao
Old 10-14-2006, 07:14 PM   #1258
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

lol why would he do that
Old 10-14-2006, 07:14 PM   #1259
browntown

Oh yeah I forgot that your from Seattle. I dont want SAR, The thing is I dont want to let go of both my PF's.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:16 PM   #1260
browntown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
how bout AI/Z for Yao

Thats a big rip off man. Glove isn't going to exept that trade.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread