Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 09:05 PM   #1291
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ok ok I got a trade. Odom, J.O, Mobley for McGrady, Allen and Okafor.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #1292
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's funny how much you miss in a hour.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:07 PM   #1293
browntown

I'll be back on soon. Watching the last period of the Habs game.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #1294
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
ok ok I got a trade. Odom, J.O, Mobley for McGrady, Allen and Okafor.

Ahh giving up Tmac AND Allen is too much. And somewhat takes alot of categories I need. Could be also somewhat redundant for you.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:15 PM   #1295
browntown

Deal Steven I want Dalembert, Okafor and allen for Odom and Oneal.

Then Glove lets talk about a trade envolving AI.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #1296
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Browntown

AI + Webber
for
Odom and Jermaine

Think DEEPER

You get a PF...Who played MANY more games than Jermaine the last 2 years...He put up 20/10...No exaggeration...Above average in assists and 3s for a PF, and gets an excellent 1.4spg (more than most superstar Gs)
Add a decent FT% to that...

And AI, fills ur 2 biggest needs, points and steals...

or

AI + Z
for
Jermaine and Odom

Z is a great Center, putting up good %s (key to Fantasy Basketball) and 15ppg and 8rpg with 2bpg...so u don't really lose in blocks...

And AI is AI
Old 10-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #1297
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Deal Steven I want Dalembert, Okafor and allen for Odom and Oneal.

Then Glove lets talk about a trade envolving AI.

Good idea...

You can also check my deal too...But whatever fits u
Old 10-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #1298
browntown

OK nevermind Steven lets do our deal.

Last edited by browntown : 10-14-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #1299
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
I'm sort of liking your deal tooo.
Webber IS a Beast

Just look at his numbers real quick, and he improved greatly from the year before (Fitting into Philly)

And u get AI and get rid of ur 2 main worries

One of the best things to do to evaluate a player in my books is...

Look at his Game Log, so u can see what he provides on a daily basis...Look at Iverson's game log (domination)
and Webbers...
Old 10-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #1300
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

So browntown, our deal is the one you're taking right?
Old 10-14-2006, 09:52 PM   #1301
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

My team is like the Spurs: Coasts in the regular season and dominates the playoffs.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:57 PM   #1302
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
So browntown, our deal is the one you're taking right?
Hurry up and do ur deal

Then me and Browntown can take about a REAL deal with AI since now u have players i like
Old 10-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #1303
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

I proposed the deal browntown. Good deal for both of us.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:08 PM   #1304
browntown

Ok so lets get this trade going.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:17 PM   #1305
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Quote:
Ok so lets get this trade going.

Trade has been propsed. Awaits your approval.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread