Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 11:58 AM   #1321
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I just want to say even though sometimes some of you guys act rediculous I'm glad to be part of the most active league on ISH.

Wait untell the season starts. Hallandoats, ACC Baller and Hoonyo well start becoming active. Basketballer4 I want KG.

Last edited by browntown : 10-15-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #1322
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

5 bucks says that glove drops SAR and picks up kenny thomas right after this deal goes through
Old 10-15-2006, 12:49 PM   #1323
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
5 bucks says that glove drops SAR and picks up kenny thomas right after this deal goes through
The deal isn't goin through...
Old 10-15-2006, 03:17 PM   #1324
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

So is the trade going through?

Better let Basketballer4 know...And u r supposed to veteo in the Yahoo Message Board anways...

Is the trade happenin?

PS Browntown:

Think about my AI and Z for Odom and Jermaine Deal...

AI >> Jermaine
Odom >> Z
Old 10-15-2006, 03:40 PM   #1325
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah either you take Odom or Oneal. I tried to post it on yahoo, but its down once again.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:43 PM   #1326
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

poor lil rich stop offering me trash thanks.

dirk, rasho and mo williams for camby miller and peterson? U gotta be joking.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:48 PM   #1327
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Nah either you take Odom or Oneal. I tried to post it on yahoo, but its down once again.
Fine...

Billups and Odom
for
AI and Z

How does that sound?
Can't get any fairer than that...
Old 10-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #1328
browntown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Fine...

Billups and Odom
for
AI and Z

How does that sound?
Can't get any fairer than that...

Oh but it can. Vapid I see you need Centers and I want Redd lets pull of a deal.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:28 PM   #1329
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I'm waiting for h&o. Boris Diaw and Brad miller are two centers i'm very interested in. Oh and Bosh too.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #1330
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Oh but it can. Vapid I see you need Centers and I want Redd lets pull of a deal.
OK

I'll do this...

AI, Lewis, and Z

for

Odom, Jermaine and Bllups

I already proposed it, so no need to worry about that...
Oh wait u can't yet, not until the deal stops...
Old 10-15-2006, 04:43 PM   #1331
browntown

how about Kaman instead of Oneal.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #1332
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
how about Kaman instead of Oneal.
Nah...

Part of the reason I am puttting Lewis in this with Odom and Jermaine is so I can make sure I'll get Ray back...

Thats the only reason Lewis was in here in the 1st place

But IF you do the Trade with Steven A

I am willing to give Lewis and Z for Ray and Dalembert...

Maybe u'll like that better?
Old 10-15-2006, 04:49 PM   #1333
browntown

well the reason why I got Odom is so that I well have a PF when I trade away J.O.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #1334
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
well the reason why I got Odom is so that I well have a PF when I trade away J.O.
U still will

U still will have Okafor...

Let me show u how it works, 3 way trade style...
Old 10-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #1335
Glove_20
The Expert

Browntown

Gets: Lewis, Z, Okafor (PF)

Loses: Odom, Jermaine

Glove_20

Gets: Ray, Dalembert

Loses: Z, Lewis

Steven A

Gets: Odom, Jermaine

Loses: Dalembert, Ray, Okafor

Lewis and Odom are the same, and Z and Okafor easily make up for Jermaine...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread