Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 05:55 PM   #1336
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

See thats a pretty nice trade. But there's no way Steven well accept that trade.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 05:55 PM   #1337
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
See thats a pretty nice trade. But there's no way Steven well accept that trade.
He already has accepted his part...

Read it again (the 3 way trade)
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #1338
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

Look at it this way. I'm giving up 2 good players for 1. Okafor was injuired for MOST of the season and he sucked in the preseason. Then Big Z has so much compatition beteen 3 other bigs. Then Lewis is solid but I already have a SF in LBJ.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #1339
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

I'll be back on around three hours, going to the gym.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:03 PM   #1340
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Look at it this way. I'm giving up 2 good players for 1. Okafor was injuired for MOST of the season and he sucked in the preseason. Then Big Z has so much compatition beteen 3 other bigs. Then Lewis is solid but I already have a SF in LBJ.
OR

You can think of it another way...

The MAIN weakness in ur team is depth...You have LBJ, Odom, Billups, and Jermaine...And then there is a huge drop in talent, sure u have Kaman too...But then? What else do u have?

Mobley? (Garbage)
Cassell? (Garbage)
PJ Brown?
Steven Jackson?
Foye?

ALl those are starters for u...

With the trade, u can add some much needed DEPTH...

Z isn't really "old" he is only 31...and his last season was identical to his season when he was 28 or 2 years ago...And he isn't sharing time with anybody with the talent he has...WHo is he going to share time with?

Lewis is in his contract year...He said he really improved in the off-season, and is ready for a big year...Can provide good %s like Z, and can hit the trey, and score, with betteer steals + blocks than Ray...

All in all, nice deal for u...

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-15-2006 at 06:16 PM.
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:32 PM   #1341
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year
 
bigboi_baller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cold side of the pillow
Posts: 6,852
Default

if your guys's deal doesn't work out, you know im waiting to make some moves
bigboi_baller is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:46 PM   #1342
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

It's true my depth ie weak. But to tell you the truth how is cassell garbage, Jaskson give you 17, 4,4 plus percentages, thats great for a third option player. Then PJ is 11 and 4 but I go thim of free agency. I can always drop him. We also know the Dunvely well get good numbers with Nelson as coach.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:48 PM   #1343
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
It's true my depth ie weak. But to tell you the truth how is cassell garbage, Jaskson give you 17, 4,4 plus percentages, thats great for a third option player. Then PJ is 11 and 4 but I go thim of free agency. I can always drop him. We also know the Dunvely well get good numbers with Nelson as coach.
Cassell is old and might lose playing time to livingston

Jackson has off court issues, and Al Harrington wants some time too...


So u want to do that 3 way trade?

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-15-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:55 PM   #1344
vapid
Paranoid Android
 
vapid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London/California/Asia
Posts: 11,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Cassell is old and might lose playing time to livingston

Jackson has off court issues, and Al Harrington wants some time too...


So u want to do that 3 way trade?
Its true that jackson has court issues but wouldn't he just play the 2 and harrington play the 4?
vapid is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #1345
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Its true that jackson has court issues but wouldn't he just play the 2 and harrington play the 4?
Yes, but Harrington is still going to take some time...
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 09:53 PM   #1346
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

I'm sorry but harrington doesnt play the 2. The only person who can take away playing time from Jackson is Quis.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:01 PM   #1347
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
I'm sorry but harrington doesnt play the 2. The only person who can take away playing time from Jackson is Quis.
He plays the 3...


But all that doesn't really matter, he still has off court issues

The trade

Lewis and Z will bring benefits (read above)

Do u want to do it?
Glove_20 is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 10:56 PM   #1348
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 180
Default

That last 3 way deal Glove had is fine by me. browntown, if you dont want Okfor, I could replace him with Wilcox???
Steven A Smith is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:29 PM   #1349
browntown
National High School Star
 
browntown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stalking Zen.....
Posts: 2,369
Default

Let me think about this trade. I don't want to do the samething which I did to Steven A Smith.
browntown is offline  
Old 10-15-2006, 11:30 PM   #1350
Glove_20
The Expert
 
Glove_20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Let me think about this trade. I don't want to do the samething which I did to Steven A Smith.
Think about the Lewis and Z thing right?

IF u want, and only if it makes things easier (which I know it does)
I am willing to add AI if u add Billups and Okafor?

Does that clinch the deal? U get AI too...If u want i'll add SAR too, or u can jus pick up a decent FA

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-15-2006 at 11:35 PM.
Glove_20 is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy