Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #1351
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

PG-Joe Johnson
SG-Josh Smith
G-Raymond Felton
SF-Shawn Marion
PF-Al Harrington
F-Morris Peterson
C-Chris Kaman
C-Chris Wilcox
UTIL-Ricky Davis
UTIL-Deron Williams
Bench-Bonzi Wells
Bench-Kendrick Perkins
Bench-Earl Watson
Bench-Kenny Thomas

This is my team from another league. Is it good?
Old 10-15-2006, 11:23 PM   #1352
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
PG-Joe Johnson
SG-Josh Smith
G-Raymond Felton
SF-Shawn Marion
PF-Al Harrington
F-Morris Peterson
C-Chris Kaman
C-Chris Wilcox
UTIL-Ricky Davis
UTIL-Deron Williams
Bench-Bonzi Wells
Bench-Kendrick Perkins
Bench-Earl Watson
Bench-Kenny Thomas

This is my team from another league. Is it good?
haha

I see that u r following my hints and tips on the fantasy values of

Earl Watson and Kendrick Perkins

2 VERY underrated guys

Earl Watson is good enough to be a GOOD util on 12 Team Leagues, and/or a Starting Guard

And Kenderick Perkins is a good no.2 Center...Guarantee he has a good season
Old 10-15-2006, 11:26 PM   #1353
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Soon as he season starts i'll make some trades i swear. I just want to see how things pan out first.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:28 PM   #1354
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Soon as he season starts i'll make some trades i swear. I just want to see how things pan out first.
Quick Question...

Are you a Wade lover or hater or neither? Most people either love or hate him...
Old 10-15-2006, 11:36 PM   #1355
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Quick Question...

Are you a Wade lover or hater or neither? Most people either love or hate him...

I love the Heat, I was down there before the Finals but had to leave for family emergency. I followed all of Shaqs games since Orlando . Wherever he goes thats my team. Two seasons ago he annoyed me because he took away from Shaqs production. But he grew on me when Shaq said he wanted him to takover. I love the guy now. Top 5 fav. But i might Trade him if thats what your're getting at.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:46 PM   #1356
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
I love the Heat, I was down there before the Finals but had to leave for family emergency. I followed all of Shaqs games since Orlando . Wherever he goes thats my team. Two seasons ago he annoyed me because he took away from Shaqs production. But he grew on me when Shaq said he wanted him to takover. I love the guy now. Top 5 fav. But i might Trade him if thats what your're getting at.
You meant Wade right?
U don't have Shaq, u have Wade...

But anyways, i c u like Wade, thats all i wanted to know...

Anyways, good luck contending in the best league in ISH
Old 10-15-2006, 11:47 PM   #1357
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

ya glove u better be right on earl. perkins isnt actually that bad. i needed blocks.

Everynoe PM black moses. Im serious. Try and get his attention to get involved and such.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #1358
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
ya glove u better be right on earl. perkins isnt actually that bad. i needed blocks.

Everynoe PM black moses. Im serious. Try and get his attention to get involved and such.
There is nothing right or wrong about Earl

He is just overlooked

He isn't going to do anything he didn't do last year...

1.8 3s
11ppg
5.4apg
1.3spg
3rpg

Pretty good numbers right there anyways, good 3 point option, good at assists, basically a Rafear Alston with more 3s and less steals...Alston has more assists, but Earl has better %s and is less injury prone

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-16-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #1359
Glove_20
The Expert

So the commish makes the trade go through...(Understandable since Browntown DID accept it and he only got 3-4 vetoes...but the trade still shouldn't have gone through)

Whats next?

Will Steven A reverse it?
or
Will Browntown continue to work on the Lewis and Z trade...

PS:
Dalembert gets hamstring injury, he only played 66 games last year...Injury prone guy...
Old 10-16-2006, 12:54 PM   #1360
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Steven A might as well reverse it if we feel enough people vetoed. I might not be as involved in trading for a while since I just drafted for the Super league, but I'll still keep tabs on this thread.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:59 PM   #1361
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Steven A might as well reverse it if we feel enough people vetoed. I might not be as involved in trading for a while since I just drafted for the Super league, but I'll still keep tabs on this thread.
Vapid

Redd for Z?

Z fits ur Center plans (FT%)
And Redd u r looking to trade, and u need a Center...

Deal?
Old 10-16-2006, 01:03 PM   #1362
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey skippy The commish can't allow the trade go through since one member has already cancled the trade. THAT MEANS THE TRADE DOESNT GO THROUGH. Get that through your thick head.

And glove you wanna try to rip me off even more. How about this trade LBJ for Pierce and Lewis. Those are the crappy kind of trades your sending me. There would be now way I would give you Billups and a plus for AI, just AI. Get a grip.

Last edited by browntown : 10-16-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:03 PM   #1363
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Vapid

Redd for Z?

Z fits ur Center plans (FT%)
And Redd u r looking to trade, and u need a Center...

Deal?
no thanks man, Z doesn't fit my plan that well.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #1364
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Hey skippy The commish can't allow the trade go through since one member has already cancled the trade. THAT MEANS THE TRADE DOESNT GO THROUGH. Get that through your thick head.

And glove you wanna try to rip me off even more. How about this trade LBJ for Pierce and Lewis. Those are the crappy kind of trades your sending me.
1. Who is skippy?
2. You said it had to be "6" people not 1
3. You said u like the Lewis and Z trade...
4. Like I said, its all on Steven A now...
Old 10-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #1365
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Doesnt the trade need 6 vetoes to get canceled. I dont think the guy involved in the trade can automatically cancel, can he? Thats not how its usually done, but it might be different for this league. someone let me know???
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread