Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 02:30 PM   #1366
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nononono if a person cancles the trade the trade must be canceled. Period I want Odom and J.Oneal back. Glove you have no input in this.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:25 PM   #1367
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

If it was a default league, once the manager accpets the trade, it needs a certain amount of vetoes to get cancelled, the manager cannot cancel it completely. but it migh be different here...anyways, I dont care either way.

browntown, since you cancelled the trade after because of okafor's health, do you want wilcox instead. We have to work something out, not fair that you accept and then change your mind two days later. theres a purpose for pressing the accept button, meaning you accepted the trade, only pending to vetoes.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:14 PM   #1368
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow I decided to cancle the trade with in hours not days. If it was 2 days then the trade would still be pending. Sorry I dont want anyone else other then J.O and Odom.

The commish wasnt probebly even on to cancle the trade.

Last edited by browntown : 10-16-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #1369
browntown

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Hey Basketballer 4 can you give me back Odom and J.O. I cancelled the trade. Thanks alot.

Sure thing

This is waht the commish just sent me. So I get Odom and J Oneal back. Sorry about that Steven for canceling the trade.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #1370
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

1st of all

YES 6 are needed to cancel the trade

2nd of all

I don't know if Browntown can just cancel it by himself, that was never a league rule...

3rd of all

How can u get Jermaine and Odom back if Steven A doesn't agree...

4th of all

So let me get 1 thing straight, its 6 needed to veto, but if the person involved in the trade says cancel, then canceled? We got a clear this up for future reference...

5th of alll

I dont care how this ends up, i just want it to end so i know who to trade for who
Old 10-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #1371
browntown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
1st of all

4th of all

So let me get 1 thing straight, its 6 needed to veto, but if the person involved in the trade says cancel, then canceled? We got a clear this up for future reference...

Thats how it always was in all my leagues.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #1372
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Thats how it always was in all my leagues.
And there should be some time limit the manager has to change his mind...

Or can we FROM NOW ON just say, manager can't change his mind after accepting...From NOW ON
Old 10-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #1373
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

ok, after the trade gets accepted and goes through, I'll just then request the comissh to cancel the whole thing. That means, I can tell vapid right now to cancel the deal we made or Hwaker can cancel te deal he made with glove. I dont care that browntown canceled but this rule needs to be clarified more. what the reason for veto then? i thought that once the member clicks "accept", its no longer in his hands...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:36 PM   #1374
Glove_20
The Expert

Its Heating up between

Steven A and Browntown
Old 10-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #1375
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Quote:
Its Heating up between

Steven A and Browntown

Its not heating up but this league looks to be having alot of low-blows...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:43 PM   #1376
Glove_20
The Expert

All I have to say is...

1. The Rule was that 6 vetoes to stop trade period...Nothing else was said about this...

2. It is also "kind of" agreeable that the manager making the trade should be allowed to cancel BEFORE the trade goes through...Which Browntown did

3. Even though that is there, it shouldn't be there...I think from on now, if u accept, u accept and better pray for some vetoes...

4. I don't know what to do next about the trade, it went through, and only Steven A can change that back...Ultimately, its up to him

Agree?
Old 10-16-2006, 05:46 PM   #1377
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Quote:
All I have to say is...

1. The Rule was that 6 vetoes to stop trade period...Nothing else was said about this...

2. It is also "kind of" agreeable that the manager making the trade should be allowed to cancel BEFORE the trade goes through...Which Browntown did

3. Even though that is there, it shouldn't be there...I think from on now, if u accept, u accept and better pray for some vetoes...

4. I don't know what to do next about the trade, it went through, and only Steven A can change that back...Ultimately, its up to him

Agree?

I agree, this incident between me and brwntown should never happen.

Browntown, are you trading me JO and Odom or are you totally backed out...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:57 PM   #1378
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

brwontwon why would u want to do pierce and lewsis for LBJ?
Old 10-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #1379
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
brwontwon why would u want to do pierce and lewsis for LBJ?
Hold on there...

I would NEVER do that...

PP =
27ppg
7rpg
5apg
1.4 3pg
1.4spg
77%
47%
0.5bpg

That already is domination, LeBron isn't too much better, and lewis is in trade too...
Old 10-16-2006, 06:33 PM   #1380
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

ya i kno. but glove i need help on a trade in another league.

i am giving up felton and al harrington for raja bell and luol deng.

Should i do it? I thought deng sucked but isnt that bad. im getting more %'s and threes and not losing mucbh in steals.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread