Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 06:40 PM   #1381
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
brwontwon why would u want to do pierce and lewsis for LBJ?

I just did that to prove my statement. Glove offers many lopsided trades.

Last edited by browntown : 10-16-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #1382
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
ok, after the trade gets accepted and goes through, I'll just then request the comissh to cancel the whole thing. That means, I can tell vapid right now to cancel the deal we made or Hwaker can cancel te deal he made with glove. I dont care that browntown canceled but this rule needs to be clarified more. what the reason for veto then? i thought that once the member clicks "accept", its no longer in his hands...

See Steven I cancled before the trade even had the chance to get through. Thats the diffrence.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:57 PM   #1383
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Miami Heat says the trade has been vetoed...And everyone has their players back

But u guys don't right?
Old 10-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #1384
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
ya i kno. but glove i need help on a trade in another league.

i am giving up felton and al harrington for raja bell and luol deng.

Should i do it? I thought deng sucked but isnt that bad. im getting more %'s and threes and not losing mucbh in steals.
No don't do it

Simple

Felton > Bell
Harrington = Deng at best...

I think Deng is the 6th man
Old 10-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #1385
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

he aint diong it any more. some guy offered me lewis dhoward francis for marion kaman and felont...

he expected me to take it.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #1386
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Alright cool, Im fine with the cancelation. I just wanted to know if thats gonna be the rule in the future.

browntown, lets talk trade. I want Odom if you're not willing to part with both odom and JO.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:25 PM   #1387
browntown

ther you go Steven and I promise this time I well look at the trade properly before I press accept. You rather have Odom then Oneal?
Old 10-16-2006, 07:26 PM   #1388
browntown

Quote:
he aint diong it any more. some guy offered me lewis dhoward francis for marion kaman and felont...

he expected me to take it.

Thats not a pretty bad offer. Refresh my mind with who you have on your team again.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:31 PM   #1389
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
ther you go Steven and I promise this time I well look at the trade properly before I press accept. You rather have Odom then Oneal?

Best case scneraio would be having both but if you're not willing to deal both, the yea, I like Odom better than Oneal in terms of fitting my team.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:34 PM   #1390
Glove_20
The Expert

3 Way trade?

Steven A:

Gains: Odom, Cassell (or Mobley, or PJ Brown)

Loses: Ray, Dalembert

Glove_20:

Gains: Ray, Dalembert

Loses: Lewis, Z

Browntown:

Gains: Lewis, Z

Loses: Odom, Cassell

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-16-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:34 PM   #1391
Glove_20
The Expert

Yeah lets make that official

NO "cancelling" trades after accepting...Only veteo can help u later...
Old 10-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #1392
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Im getting ripped in that trade. Ray > Odom. Dalembert > Cassel.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:46 PM   #1393
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
Im getting ripped in that trade. Ray > Odom. Dalembert > Cassel.
Cassell is a 6th round pick

You want to do Lewis and Z for Ray and Dalembert?

cuz EVERYONE except u would say that Z > Dalembert...Dalembert just got a hamstriing injury and played 66 games last year...Not even close to healthy Z

U want to do Lewis and Z For Ray and Dalembert...

Lewis provides 3s, GREAT %s, steals + blocks better than Ray, and is in his contract year...
Old 10-16-2006, 07:48 PM   #1394
Glove_20
The Expert

3 Way trade?

Steven A:

Gains: Odom, Billups,

Loses: T-Mac, Dalembert, Okafor

Glove_20:

Gains: T-Mac, Dalembert, Okafor

Loses: AI, Z, SAR

Browntown:

Gains: AI, Z, SAR

Loses: Odom, Billups

Last edited by Glove_20 : 10-16-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #1395
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

I would be down with that trade I think.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread