Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 AM   #1426
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
glove u would be losing in the center and thats it
And, the player i get for AI

So

Allen < AI
McGrady > Lewis
Z < Dalembert

But lets see what they say
Old 10-17-2006, 01:04 AM   #1427
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
If you guys don't settle on anything we could also do this...

Blockbuster 3 Way Trade

Steven A

Gets:Odom, Jermaine, Billups

Loses:T-Mac, Allen, Dalembert, Okafor

Glove_20

Gets: T-Mac, Allen, Dalembert

Loses: AI, Lewis, Z

Browntown

Gets: AI, Lewis, Z, Okafor

Loses: Jermaine, Odom, Billups

glove you read my mind with that trade. I was actually thinking of that.

heres what I was typing right before I saw your post:

Browntown, how about a blockbuster. Ray Allen, Tmac, Dalembert, Okafor for Jermaine Oneal, Chauncey Billups, Lamar Odom. Then you cant take Allen and go for AI. If you're willing, we could ask glove to set up a 3way deal this way...
Old 10-17-2006, 01:06 AM   #1428
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
glove you read my mind with that trade. I was actually thinking of that.

heres what I was typing right before I saw your post:

Browntown, how about a blockbuster. Ray Allen, Tmac, Dalembert, Okafor for Jermaine Oneal, Chauncey Billups, Lamar Odom. Then you cant take Allen and go for AI. If you're willing, we could ask glove to set up a 3way deal this way...
Just because I am tired of doing so many 3 ways

I AM IN!

I want to get done with this once in for all!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:07 AM   #1429
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

I AM IN as well...
Old 10-17-2006, 01:11 AM   #1430
Glove_20
The Expert

Now COME ON BROWNTOWN!

I am getting the worse if anybody...

U r getting a REAL superstar AI (1st round caliber)
Lewis, and Z...Add Okafor

This should be a good deal...FOR ALL OF US
Old 10-17-2006, 10:31 AM   #1431
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

glove dont get too carried away. Hold urself back. Dont do this just to do a 3-way tarde.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:15 AM   #1432
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
glove dont get too carried away. Hold urself back. Dont do this just to do a 3-way tarde.
I know i am getting the worst of this...

But I am interested to see what those 2 say..
Old 10-17-2006, 11:25 AM   #1433
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow this trade sucks I told you I wont let go of J.O and Odom.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #1434
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol I just wanted to get ur hopes down I'm so in this deal. Let's make this happen.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:28 AM   #1435
browntown

WHO wants Mobly, Cassell or Kaman. I need to get rid of one clipper.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:30 AM   #1436
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
lol I just wanted to get ur hopes down I'm so in this deal. Let's make this happen.
I don't know if i want to do this...

U want SAR instead of Okafor...U probably aren't getting Kenny thomas, so SAR?

Or can I have Kaman? and u can have Okafor...and SAR
Old 10-17-2006, 11:41 AM   #1437
browntown

SAR smells like the curry my dad makes lol. if it isn't fair for you we can always work on a new one.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:52 AM   #1438
Glove_20
The Expert

Steven A

Seems like u r getting the most...With 3 stars comin in... Add Wilcox
Old 10-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #1439
browntown

so when do I get Odom and J.O back or do I have to trade them back to my team?
Old 10-17-2006, 12:38 PM   #1440
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
so when do I get Odom and J.O back or do I have to trade them back to my team?
You'd have to trade them back...

But if this works out, u won't...

Steven A...its all on you...You are getting 3 Stars...

U gain

Odom, Jermaine, BIllups, SAR, FA SPOT

U lose

Ray, T-Mac, Dalembert, Wilcox, Okafor

If u accept

Its official
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread