Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:41 PM   #1441
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wait what do I get in this trade.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #1442
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

3 Way Blockbuster Trade

Steven A

Gets:Odom, Jermaine, Billups, SAR

Loses:T-Mac, Allen, Dalembert, Okafor, Wilcox

Glove_20

Gets: T-Mac, Allen, Dalembert, Wilcox

Loses: AI, Lewis, Z, SAR

Browntown

Gets: AI, Lewis, Z, Okafor

Loses: Jermaine, Odom, Billups
Old 10-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #1443
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Don't worry, u got one of the better parts of the deal, lets just see if Steven A is willing to add Wilcox for me...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:41 PM   #1444
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh ok so I still get the same players.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #1445
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Guys, I'm still around if you're intersted in my players...
Old 10-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #1446
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
You'd have to trade them back...

But if this works out, u won't...

Steven A...its all on you...You are getting 3 Stars...

U gain

Odom, Jermaine, BIllups, SAR, FA SPOT

U lose

Ray, T-Mac, Dalembert, Wilcox, Okafor

If u accept

Its official

I cant give up all my 3 centers. Pick another player.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:08 PM   #1447
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

or give me another center
Old 10-17-2006, 05:20 PM   #1448
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven A Smith
or give me another center
Your getting one back, and u get to pick up a FA CENTER...Many good ones are available...

Steven A, u get the best of the deal, all u can ask for...Odom, O'Neal, and Billups
Old 10-17-2006, 05:21 PM   #1449
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

BTW browntown im interested in kaman
Old 10-17-2006, 05:21 PM   #1450
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

brown town pick up damp
Old 10-17-2006, 05:22 PM   #1451
Hawker
Banned

steven A u kno u can add another person to ur roster right? u have 12 people
Old 10-17-2006, 05:26 PM   #1452
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

basketballer4 said he returned the players, he didnt wtf?

anyways, losing ray ray to odom. tmac to billups. and JO to dalembert, Wilcox, AND Okafor. too many centers being given up. pick two of them or give me a decent center like kaman or something. or pick another player from my team.

I have no interst in SAR
Old 10-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #1453
Hawker
Banned

wow i think i wasnt paying attention cus i had no idea that brand wallace for kobe peja trade went down.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #1454
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
wow i think i wasnt paying attention cus i had no idea that brand wallace for kobe peja trade went down.

That was a darft day trade between me and Hoonyo. He picked for me and I picked for him then we traded.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:33 PM   #1455
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

I have to leave now. Be back in 2 hrs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread