Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2006, 12:00 AM   #16
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

am i really the only one who thinks that little kid reminds him of james brown with the haircut?
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:14 AM   #17
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

The kid's a midget. A midget who can really get down.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #18
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
The kid's a midget. A midget who can really get down.

Almost as tall as you.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:19 AM   #19
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Almost as tall as you.

Thanks for killing the thread, KOBE24.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:20 AM   #20
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
am i really the only one who thinks that little kid reminds him of james brown with the haircut?

haha, I can see that. Especially with the facial expressions.

Thanks alot hippos. You've ruined my night and my sweet dreams.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:20 AM   #21
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

And the flame war begins. Lazy-Eye Kobe vs. J-Scrub, just what we need another 4 pages of wasted bandwith and attention whores looking to add to their post count.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:21 AM   #22
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
And the flame war begins. Lazy-Eye Kobe vs. J-Scrub, just what we need another 4 pages of wasted bandwith and attention whores looking to add to their post count.

Who are you and stop stalking me.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:21 AM   #23
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:

ALB, shut your face. I'm done arguing with Kobe24. Its as if he doesnt get schooled enough already during the day.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:22 AM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok ok. we don't need this.

and TMOGE, you're the only person on here i hope goes to bed afraid tonight. excellent.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:24 AM   #25
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Who are you and stop stalking me.

? Your on 24/7, off-course the chances of me posting in a thread the same time of you is inevitable. Seriously dude I think you need a break, get off the CPU before your other eye gets ****ed up.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:25 AM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

enough. let's just watch the little asian kid/midget in harmony.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:25 AM   #27
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
ALB, shut your face. I'm done arguing with Kobe24. Its as if he doesnt get schooled enough already during the day.

JSUB schooling someone:

"OMG, shut the **** up you little *****. Damm I just owned you
Old 09-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

As for the video, that is by far the weirdest thing I have ever seen. The facial expressions, the choreography, and not to mention the kid smoking in the end, wtf?

Old 09-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #29
JSub
Decent college freshman

Quote:
JSUB schooling someone:

"OMG, shut the **** up you little *****. Damm I just owned you

Like hippos said, let's just watch the little Indian midget dance. Nobody even knows who you are, so stop stalking us.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #30
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
? Your on 24/7, off-course the chances of me posting in a thread the same time of you is inevitable. Seriously dude I think you need a break, get off the CPU before your other eye gets ****ed up.

Just STFU already. NOOB
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: