Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: **LOST on ABC THREAD**

I knew Jin was alive.

Children have been with the others. Jack said so in the episode that Locke blew up the submarine. I presume their still with Richard and the Others at the Temple in the present timeline.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
well...
it really could be anyone, it could be the future of rest of the oceanic people that aren't with locke and them, it could be the Others, or some random people who haven't been introduced yet.

what i'm wondering about now are these nose bleeds, it hit charlotte first, followed by Miles, and now Juliet. it either is hitting them randomly or more likely we're going to be told later that Charlotte and Miles were born on the island or have had some prior contact with it...

Charlotte has already alluded to having been on the island before, and Miles definitely could have been if it was tied in somehow with his power to speak with the dead.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:06 AM   #18
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Just got done watching it today...great episode overall but No desmond follow up.. I sh!tted bricks when i heard the nAME Danielle Rossau...in the past season s she talks about how her crew landed and this mysterious plague infected them one by one until the point she had to kill her Husband..now we get to see the frenchman and their work..
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:08 AM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

I wonder if the mysterious plague is the nosebleed time dissociation.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:16 AM   #20
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I wonder if the mysterious plague is the nosebleed time dissociation.
Rousseau began to believe that the Island natives, which she called the Others, carried a disease that the rest of her crew had contracted. She believed that this disease could not be allowed to reach the rest of the world, so she killed her colleagues, including her lover
Old 02-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #21
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Bump for todays Episode...
Old 02-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Anyone care to discuss this week's spoilers? (below in white)

[
Sawyer witnessed Aaron's birth.
Just wondering why is that significant? its an actual question not a rude commment
Old 02-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #23
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Just wondering why is that significant? its an actual question not a rude commment

Could it possibly change the future??? Like when Locke told richard that he would visit him later in that orphanage. Season 1 was so far ago, What was Sayer doing possibly then? I missed season 1, Locke was in his prime, Boone was pretty cool(not gonna lie)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #24
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Could it possibly change the future??? Like when Locke told richard that he would visit him later in that orphanage. Season 1 was so far ago, What was Sayer doing possibly then? I missed season 1, Locke was in his prime, Boone was pretty cool(not gonna lie)
Damn i can hardly remeber who the hell was boone and that scene as well.I remember n a previous episode the giant Foot that was broken and that was all that was left.. I get a feeling its Lockes immortality for dying on the island.. I also beleve Whitmore was a future Power to be but something might have happened in the timeline where he was exiled for wanting to misuse that time traveling and yada yada
Old 02-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's what I was thinking. I know Faraday said it couldn't, but then he went back in time and told Desmond to find his mother.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Damn i can hardly remeber who the hell was boone and that scene as well.I remember n a previous episode the giant Foot that was broken and that was all that was left.. I get a feeling its Lockes immortality for dying on the island.. I also beleve Whitmore was a future Power to be but something might have happened in the timeline where he was exiled for wanting to misuse that time traveling and yada yada

Boone was the ****ing man. That guy had style, adventure and heroism in one.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Boone was the ****ing man. That guy had style, adventure and heroism in one.

I thought his sister was hot.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Boone was a D-bag.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Boone was a D-bag.

Dude, why you gotta disrespect Knickballer's mancrush?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #30
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

bump
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: