Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: **LOST on ABC THREAD**

Okay, some questions in white below.

What sort of illness did the Frenchies get from the smoke monster?
Why did they build the temple and why was the one dude's torn-off arm still there?
Why didn't the smoke monster just kill those dudes like the others?
Why wouldn't Christian help Locke?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #32
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

man, i got no answers to any of those questions, i did dig the episode though, although the whole thing with Charlotte was fairly obvious.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #33
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

so jack's dad is running the whole damn show? and farraday's mom is also someone very high in the hierarchy? I swear I've seen that woman before but I can't remember when/where...not even sure if it's from this show
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #34
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk33
so jack's dad is running the whole damn show? and farraday's mom is also someone very high in the hierarchy? I swear I've seen that woman before but I can't remember when/where...not even sure if it's from this show

faraday's mom was on two earlier episodes. i think there was a desmond flashback episode where Desmond was at an antique store and Faraday's mom was there. She mentioned stuff about time, but I don't remember exactly what she told Desmond.

and i don't know if it's "jack's dad" exactly. Jacob could just be using Jack's dad's body.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Christian Shephard is most likely just an effigy, which is why he can't interact physically with islanders.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #36
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

This past episode was one of the best in a long time and by far the best of season 5... cant wait till next week, this **** is getting good.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:31 AM   #37
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Great episode, just got done watching and after I got done doing some research I confirmed Fahretys mom is the Girl that was holding the gun at him the Day Locke visited The old camp and Richard Alpert . How I know this? Let me explain, in the scene where young Whitmore is holding locke prisoner the girl begins to speak and when he does he yelsl out " Shut up ellie" ( for proof stream the episode again) Now Ellie is short for Eloise ..Eloise Hawkin .. Eloise is also the name of his RAT. If your still LOST on who eloise is , well shes the old lady that comes out at the end of the episode and who Ben answers to.Eloise is also who Desmond buys the ring from 2 seasons earlier in the episode "Rough Draft"...Shes the one who Gives desmond his whole life story. I didnt get a chance to elaborate further on the previous episode but we found out why albert visits Locke as a kid in the foster home.He tells him to visit him in 1956 , of course he does not go that very year but The kid chooses the knife as his main object. NOW TO MOVE FORWARD on my theory on jacob. The theory on that was actually that "Ben" the actor sat down for an interview and revealed jacob has been on the show before in a cameo appearence and also a non speaking role...
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:43 AM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Great episode, just got done watching and after I got done doing some research I confirmed Fahretys mom is the Girl that was holding the gun at him the Day Locke visited The old camp and Richard Alpert . How I know this? Let me explain, in the scene where young Whitmore is holding locke prisoner the girl begins to speak and when he does he yelsl out " Shut up ellie" ( for proof stream the episode again) Now Ellie is short for Eloise ..Eloise Hawkin .. Eloise is also the name of his RAT. If your still LOST on who eloise is , well shes the old lady that comes out at the end of the episode and who Ben answers to.Eloise is also who Desmond buys the ring from 2 seasons earlier in the episode "Rough Draft"...Shes the one who Gives desmond his whole life story. I didnt get a chance to elaborate further on the previous episode but we found out why albert visits Locke as a kid in the foster home.He tells him to visit him in 1956 , of course he does not go that very year but The kid chooses the knife as his main object. NOW TO MOVE FORWARD on my theory on jacob. The theory on that was actually that "Ben" the actor sat down for an interview and revealed jacob has been on the show before in a cameo appearence and also a non speaking role...

Great work Einstein.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #39
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Great work Einstein.
what?
Old 02-14-2009, 04:58 AM   #40
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

dude this has been known ever since that episode happened lol, dont try to act smart.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:00 AM   #41
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
what?

Way to write an essay about a bunch of **** everyone knew.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #42
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Quote:
The theory on that was actually that "Ben" the actor sat down for an interview and revealed jacob has been on the show before in a cameo appearence and also a non speaking role...

The big theory out there is that Jacob is the Italian guy that Jack was unable to save, the father of the hot chick that Jack smooched in the parking lot right before his wife left him.

I always thought it would be cool if the island was Jacob, somehow it had formed a tangible consciousness that could communicate with people who were sensitive to it; this could have explained why Ben was so interested in the fact that Locke could "listen" to the island and see Jacob. However, I don't think this is going to wind up being the case.

As far as your "faraday's mom" theory goes, remember also that as Ellie was walking him to the bomb, he kept looking at her until she finally asked him what his deal was, and he said that he couldn't stop staring at her because she looks like someone he knows very well. Not a dead givaway but another strong case to support that she's his mother.

And I'm betting Charles Widmore is his father...
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #43
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

What's up with all the weird spellings? "Faherty?" WTF?

It's spelled FARADAY. Like the scientist.

Last edited by Hawker : 02-14-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
What's up with all the weird spellings? "Faherty?" WTF?

It's spelled FARADAY. Like the scientist.

Come on give us a break. The season just started and it's been months since the last one, hard to keep everything straight sometimes. I called him Faherty at the beginning too just because that's a more familiar last name to me. I guess I should have just called him Daniel.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #45
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Way to write an essay about a bunch of **** everyone knew.
well thank you for being the only one that writes about something we do know. Thank you for your wild guesses as well and if ever they are ever proven wrong than shall we come back at laugh at you? So stfu and concur thanks..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: