Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #16
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Inside hoops Mock NFL draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Vikings and Chargers.
Surprise, Surprise :)
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:07 AM   #17
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

could i get the Browns?
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #18
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll take the Jaguars and the Bears.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll take the Cardinals and Seahawks.

Does anyone have a link to last years?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Link to the OG:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83133
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #21
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jets and Rams.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
damn...

Dooms had Dallas taking DeSean...and then Felix

the guy we got insead (Mike Jenkins) was already gone...

I had Rodgers Crowmartie going before he got to Arizona...

that is pretty cool to look at...

TOO BAD SOMEONE BANNED HIM!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #23
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
damn...

Dooms had Dallas taking DeSean...and then Felix

the guy we got insead (Mike Jenkins) was already gone...

I had Rodgers Crowmartie going before he got to Arizona...

that is pretty cool to look at...

TOO BAD SOMEONE BANNED HIM!!!

He banned himself. How many times is one gonna get warned? He got warned numerous times and banned numerous times.....
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #24
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
He banned himself. How many times is one gonna get warned? He got warned numerous times and banned numerous times.....
It doesn't matter now...he is gone

lets get on with this draft...I just wish we would have finished that one...

I'll take what ever extra team that doesn't get claimed along with Dallas...
Old 02-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BTW guys I'll make a new thread, this thread will be discussion and team selection, etc. If a poster doesn't pick after a certain time then someone will make a smart pick.

Teams that are taken:

49ers: Knickballer
Bears- IlliniFan
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns-BlackJoker
Buccaneers- Knickballer
Cardinals- Statman
Chargers-Skywalker
Cheifs- HisJoeness
Colts- Carbine
Cowboys-Primetime
Dolphins
Eagles-MarloStan
Falcons
Giants-HandletheRock
Jaguars- Illinifan
Jets- UConn
Lions-Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots-MarloStan
Raiders-Dasher
Rams- Uconn
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks- Statman
Steelers-Dirtbag
Texans
Titans- WTFaMonkey
Vikings-Skywalker
Old 02-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #26
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Dallas gonna go after Terry Glenn now? Seems to me like the move he made yesterday was made so he would be eligible to re-join the Cowgirls.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #27
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:

Claim another team if you want.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #28
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

I want the Pack too
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #29
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Dallas gonna go after Terry Glenn now? Seems to me like the move he made yesterday was made so he would be eligible to re-join the Cowgirls.
What move did he make???
Old 02-05-2009, 05:18 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Claim another team if you want.
just wait until we are ready to go....I will take a team that no one wants, if their aren't enough posters who want to do this...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: