Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
The Machine
Banned

The Machine has an OK reputation so far
Default Say Countries basketball styles

Greetings Inside hoops! Hi I am big fan of NBA and from Slovenia I watch not very much of american game but here we get alot of european leauge. I am not best at english i hoping you understand what saying.

What your opinion is way taht each country play there basketball>? Classifate these countries plus also write how you think there style.

Slovenia-we play good team way. 3 point line our main weapon.

Argentina-these horse fuckers look like women, although they play such strong style. Ugly style ball but do what ever to win, flops and cheat fouls is main weapon, also there is much skill but argentina wins with there skill and cheat tricks.

Spain-Stylish ball, best style playing in my opinion. good fun team game, thay are team number 1 in all world. FIBA best team, Rudy Fernandez is the best player in tha world.

Turkey-Super cool player Hedo Turkoglu plays here. Always good team. Never though like football team they never win. Hedo is super cool. Style of ball is good team work, some skill too.

Germany-ok. This team is quite bad. Dirk = super cool player but team is Kriss Kaman and Dirk+little helper boys. Not having Dirk and Kriss Kaman, this team is basically cow milker child.

Greece-Such strong team, equal to America style (no offenses!:P) So good post moves, and such strong defense this is class team of Europe

Croatia-They could be best but all the strongest croatian strong like ox go into army or play hand ball. Stanko Baric and Ukic worldclass superstars! They have solid team players work, not so style.

Serbia-Ok this team dirty mutherfukers. So much I hate this team. They are cheating scum ****s that came out of their muthers anus. No ever they play always lose now hahaha . Peja and Darko are smell like horse mutherfukers. no more to say needs be said about thsia disgustign side. kmet zarukan, drek jebas. PEDER ZAFUKEN!!!! >

France-so -so good players, but bad team work and ALL OF THEM BAD AT SHOT. In balkans we have pride in strong shooting as main skill of the basketball player but France they seem only care about dribbling and one against 1 skills. No one has will of fire, do you know what i try to say? They are like grandmuthers stirring cream

America-good athletes but not good team play. Good in NBA, but except Carmelo Anthony , the rest are bad side is bad FIBA players. Carmelo makes them win tho. Good athletes but only care about showing off (did i say right?>?) and not enough about team or win.

China-hahaha yellow man try to play Balkans game, they have lots of rice farmers but not good players, they should just play table tennis Yao Ming is strong player but not aggression on international game.

Lithuania-They are specializers in defense and shooting, like us Sloveniaski but play more defending then us. Shorter style size but does not matter, only time needed to play is there shooting and team work.

Italy-play weak at rebounds and defense, all just shooters. Bellinelli is one of best shooters but not good at defense like Vujacic. Italy is top 3 team.

Sorry if list is bad or you don't capiche what I am say:P
The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
simasu01
Decent playground baller

simasu01 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Say Countries basketball styles

A lot of racism and nationalism, but I will agree with just about everything. Slovenia looked good during the Eurobasket, but could not finish strong. I do hope they qualify, along with Croatia and Brazil. I don't agree with you about Italy, they are not good, they will be, but not yet, give them a few years, and then you can consider them for a top 10. Top 3? No, who would the other 2 teams be? The top 3 right now would be Spain, Argentina, and the US. Spain and Argentina won the last 2 major tournaments, and the US is always strong. If not the US, then we could put Lithuania or russia. And if you want a top 5, there it is right there^
simasu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

I also agree with some of the things,some of the insults were funny as they obviously dont translate very well into english!lol.However your obvious disgust for serbia,for obvious reasons cloud you from accepting that serbia are a great basketball nation.Bodiroga was one of the best.they are very similar to croatia and slovenia in their style having once been yugoslavia.Still I prefer Slovenia as I believe you produce better players.Look at simasu01 comment,he dislikes the russians as much as u the serbs for ,i guess similar reasons yet he acknowledges that they are a good side.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #4
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

"America-good athletes but not good team play. Good in NBA, but except Carmelo Anthony , the rest are bad side is bad FIBA players. Carmelo makes them win tho. Good athletes but only care about showing off (did i say right?>?) and not enough about team or win."

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT NOW SUCKAS? WHERE ARE ALL THE CARMELO HATERS NOW???? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DEEEEEEEYUM

BOOYA

YEA YEA YEA

Un bias source just owned you melo haters
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
simasu01
Decent playground baller

simasu01 has an OK reputation so far

YEAAAH go Carmelo. Don't fall next time you dunk. And don't cry when you don't win a medal.
simasu01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

wow this is one of the better threads I've read on this site.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

Lots of good stuff stuff. Ey did England qualify for the Games they got Deng and Freeland maybe Pops? possibly a sleeper team
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
Mo_Williams
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mo_Williams has an OK reputation so far

Wow, This is a horrible thread, and i think the OP is a retard.
Mo_Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

roflcopter
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #10
dware94
Banned

dware94 has decent reputationdware94 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
roflcopter
every other poster on ish

lilmarcgasol
who says roflcopter like honestly.. gayest thing ever
dware94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Williams
Wow, This is a horrible thread, and i think the OP is a retard.
This is a **** thread, then i put up a thread wanting the israeli teams banned(nothing contraversiol,the yugoslav football team got banned of the european cup in the 90s which their replacement,Denmark,went on to win.)and it gets banned and replaced,yet this rubbish is allowed to continue.No doubt the OP is Israeli or American and the truth hurts.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
This is a **** thread, then i put up a thread wanting the israeli teams banned(nothing contraversiol,the yugoslav football team got banned of the european cup in the 90s which their replacement,Denmark,went on to win.)and it gets banned and replaced,yet this rubbish is allowed to continue.No doubt the OP is Israeli or American and the truth hurts.
I think the dude got banned.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: