Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-24-2006, 02:09 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default NFL week 3.

Simms gets his first pass picked by Gamble and Keyshaun takes the Panthers first pass into the endzone. Good start.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

This sucks only game on where I lived is Buffalo VS Jets
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:24 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have Tampa Bay/Carolina and Bengals/Steelers then Giants/Seahawks.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:25 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pitt is really smacking up the Bengals early on.

Bears vs Minny is good. 3-3
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:29 PM   #5
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

I have Texans v Skins, Portis just ripped off a 74 yarder after Andre Johnson put up a 53 yarder.

7-7
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:30 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Im so glad I started Portis this week over Dillon.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #7
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Kasay with a 50+ yard FG, 10-0 Carolina....Foster is looking good today, and so is our defense.

Gamble is really stepping up, with the INT and 2 nice punt returns...
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #8
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I think Peppers has a real shot at DPOY this year.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #9
miles berg
MFFL

How long before Kitna gets benched for Josh McNown? Am I the only person on earth that thinks Josh + Martz + Roy Williams = success for the Lions?

Kitna is too conservative, good QB for a team like the Skins, but Martz wants to air it out and Josh can do that very well.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Julius Peppers for DPOY?, I'm smelling 20+ sacks...and like 5 force fumbles, this guy is a beast....only 25 years old?

Looking the Vikings run the ball on Bears made me realize how special our defense could be with Morgan back....because we did very good against Minnesota on D, and their doing their thing against Chicago right now....Chester Taylor is pretty nice.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:40 PM   #11
miles berg
MFFL

Yeah, Taylor is a perfect fit for the Vikings.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:40 PM   #12
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Delhomme is being pretty versatile, passing it to Hoover and Foster...Smith really is the MVP of this offense it seems, 2 passes so far for Smithy...I don't expect him to play all game long though....is Carter playing?
Old 09-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #13
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey miles I was loving that Portis and Johnson scenario, I have both in our fantasy league, Your team is kicking butt though...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #14
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Smith. Im just waiting on the 58 yard TD.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #15
miles berg
MFFL

I live in Austin TX, Vince Young is bigger than the Governer in this town, yet I cant get the Titans games on free TV? I seriously doubt that the Texans are 1/5th the draw in this market as the Titans especially with Vince probably getting the ball next week full time.

Collins is 2-7 so far, you just know Vince will play in this game. Yet I get the Skins and Texans, ugh.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: